Last chance for the Spring 2011 Achievements on 5/28!

Seiryu

While Microsoft has still failed to give a statement about what went wrong with the last scheduled day of the Spring season on 5/24, they have now taken a step in the right direction for fixing the issue. If you've looked at the in game schedule today then you may have noticed that times for Saturday have appeared, and it has now been confirmed on the games official forum that those times are indeed for 5/28 and count towards the Spring season.

The times are as follows (in US Eastern time):

3:00 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:00 PM, 4:30 PM

8:00 PM, 8:30 PM, 9:00 PM, 9:30 PM

11:00 PM, 11:30 PM, 12:00 AM, 12: 30 AM

And also as an added bonus, all XP earned during these sessions will be doubled! Not only does this give everyone one last chance at Hot Pot Master, Gold Medal Champion, and Winner's Circle, but it will also make Ding! Top Dog! come faster.

EDIT: Also, if you haven't heard, there will be a Summer 2011 season of Texas Heat starting the following week on 6/4 and as with the Spring season, the DLC will be free and include 3 new achievements totaling 50 gamerscore, though it has not yet been announced what those achievements will be. Whatever they are, be sure to download the DLC early and get the achievements done as fast as possible so we don't have to worry about having these problems again in a couple months.

Edited by Seiryu

Well done to those who managed to score the Gold medal this season, sucks for those who didn't get the achievement though :(

I never even achieved a gold medal, got a silver medal every single damn time. Was near the top 15% all the time but never quite made it in.

2/3 achievements for spring season and I'm giving up for this season (have to don't I!)

Texas Heat achievements aside, it was a nice amount of XP they gave out. I played 5 sessions of Texas Heat and went from level 24 to 30

See yall next week for Texas Heat summer season :). Hopefully I can score a gold this time.

An easy way to get gold is to play against computer players, btw.

Dunno how it happened, but last night each time I played, everyone disappeared before the game started (I booted it up about five minutes before it started, if that matters) and I was against the computer on every table.

They fold almost every round so you can just go all-in every time and get a ton of winning streaks. Even if they do go all-in with you, they always do it with bad cards so you can usually win. Doesn't even matter if you lose everything, though - that happened to me at least twice in each game I played and I still made it into the top 30 players both times (my highest was #23; at one point I was #8, too).

Easy gold medal (thought people might want to know in case there's an achievement based on medals in the Summer schedule). :) Too bad I didn't get the 5mil achievement, though.

Edited by shaunRISING