Full Arsenal Glitch (Not the bad one)

Lavindathar

So, I finished the campaign yesterday, and decided to do my collectible run today.

I loaded the first mission Baku, (I had 2 dogtags/0 weapons), and procedeed through the level collecting the weapons. When I got to the third and final weapon, picked it up, and Recon popped (for 28 collectibles).

Seconds later, full arsenal popped.

Now, im not sure why Ive been given this early, as I was missing a couple of dog tags (had most), but was missing loads of the static hidden weapons.

However, I think i collected every dropped weapon.

I'm thinking maybe these dropped weapons add to your collectible count?

I dunno, just wondering if anyone else had this and knows what causes it. I know one other guy on TA got it, and he also got it on the Baku level.

Ah well, 1000g done.

So, I finished the campaign yesterday, and decided to do my collectible run today.

I loaded the first mission Baku, (I had 2 dogtags/0 weapons), and procedeed through the level collecting the weapons. When I got to the third and final weapon, picked it up, and Recon popped (for 28 collectibles).

Seconds later, full arsenal popped.

Now, im not sure why Ive been given this early, as I was missing a couple of dog tags (had most), but was missing loads of the static hidden weapons.

However, I think i collected every dropped weapon.

I'm thinking maybe these dropped weapons add to your collectible count?

I dunno, just wondering if anyone else had this and knows what causes it. I know one other guy on TA got it, and he also got it on the Baku level.

Ah well, 1000g done.

I'm unsure whether the dropped weapons count. I used Maka's collectibles guids and just made sure i had all dogtags, all gold and all weapons (in the weapon box)