I'm having trouble unlocking 'Radical Remix'

GaryYEAH

I just can't seem to unlock this bugger of an achievement! I've gone to 'Save and remix' and every other alternative and it's still not unlocking. I must be doing something wrong...

Could someone who has the achievement please walk me through it, please? The description seems misleading.

Thanks!

xx

I started this game by doing the online achievements and that was dumb. It takes a bit to understand what's going on with the whole download, snapshot, rate, etc stuff. I finally figured this one out at it's as follows.

Download a creation

Remix it (I added one element)

Save the remixed creation back to the community.

Pok....15GS

• 4 months later...

In case anyone still having problems with this... I finally got it to unlock by: 1. Press Y to bring up the Menu and then RB to access the online features. 2. Now select My Gallery. 3. Use the RB/LB buttons to find the EA Picks. 4. Choose a level that has the tree icon in the top left corner. 5. Press A and A again to view it. 6. Once the user created level has loaded, click on Y and select Save Locally & Remix (bottom right icon) 7. Give it a name and the achievement should unlock After numerous attempts, this WORKED!!!! (I found it on TrueAchievements site)