All the Solutions

tweak4ever

One thing that I recently discovered about the challenges, you can search for a solution to any challenge though the gallery. Just press :ybut: in the gallery and select the level and challenge number you need. Search for one solution that shows all the sparks collected. When you view it, you can see what to do to complete the challenge.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

On you tube look for nivel (put challenge here) Isla (put level here) This the level your after? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giDx5E9dP8Y]Solucion - Nivel 2 Isla 6 - Create (EA Play) - YouTube[/ame] found with nivel 2 isla 6 (Unless you meant nivel 6 isla 2) I dont seem to find downloadable solutions on the gallery Just located the online in game ones, doh Hit Y Then RB for online features Select My Gallery Select anything other than 'My local Gallery' Press Y Select the challenge and Level Search Press RT for Solutions Then use the RB to browse for a solution

Edited by Howling Mad Rik

• 3 weeks later...
On you tube look for nivel (put challenge here) Isla (put level here) This the level your after?
found with nivel 2 isla 6 (Unless you meant nivel 6 isla 2) I dont seem to find downloadable solutions on the gallery Just located the online in game ones, doh Hit Y Then RB for online features Select My Gallery Select anything other than 'My local Gallery' Press Y Select the challenge and Level Search Press RT for Solutions Then use the RB to browse for a solution

Yeah those are good, but it seems like most of them he just got lucky and it would be nearly impossible to redo what he did.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...