great game but. . . .

Marketman316

just got my 1000g off this game and i loved every minute of it. a completely different game to play than the usual shooter or sports game. But will it be just another game nobodies heard of hardly and will not be experienced by anybody? I hope not as for about £10 (amazon) i have had the most fun on a game since, well i cant even remember. in short BUY THIS GAME its f**kin awesome!!! (lol if shops even sell it-my local GAME hadnt even heard of it!!)

Edited by Marketman316

I can see this being totally overlooked. I saw a very small article in an xbox magazine, went to look up when it was out, and to my surprise it had been out a couple of months and was already down to £12.99. I picked it up because I always enjoyed creating maps in Trials HD, and using forge in Halo Reach, but ended up getting bored knowing I wouldn't get any achievements for it (Sad, I know, but hey, we're on x360a) TrueAchievements say that 354 tracked gamers have played it. So it looks like a very small amount of people will ever play this game :(

I tried GAME and they said they had no information about it, Curry's had no stock and would not be getting anymore and Tesco said they would not be getting it in. Why was this game so hard to get hold of through big retail shops?

In the end I got it from Amazon for £12 and I've loved every minute of it so far, it's great fun solving the puzzles with my Son. With no content for it on Xbox Live Marketplace I think this is such an over looked game and deserves more attention. It's not a AAA big release title but it's easily worth the £12 I paid.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...