Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need help with killing pilots with my side arm.

I just can't seem to do it so a private match should be able to boost some?

anyone want to try?

You can't work on challenges, achievements or stats in private matches.

Use the auto pistol ( re ? Cant remember the exact name). It has virtually no recoil and decent damage output. Just spray like an uzi. I use it to use it.

If there's anyone interested in the pull harder! And 'i killed them all' achievements, i'm going to attempt a lobby Thursday 5th (UK time) depending on the number of players available

this can be done with 7

Msg me if interested :)

if this isn't filled by the end of the 5th, i will retry at the weekend

Edited by a BIG s4ndwich

I'm currently finishing up Gen 4, but I'm still missing the "I've Killed Them All" achievement.

I'm actually looking to do this without boosting, so essentially i'm just looking for other skilled players to play the game with. I need people to communicate with so we can coordinate this achievement a little better and help each other out with achievements within the confines of normal gameplay.

Basically, let's play Titanfall and help each other out. GT - The Wipplash

Edited by The Machine 715

I'm looking for people to play with. No boosting, just playing.

Must have mic. I'm quite competitive, and I'm at gen 8 going for wins so wins is my priority. If your interested, just message.

If our timezones wasnt different I would say im down. But I don't play until 9pm est. So im assuming that wont work for you? Im a gen 9 with just 15 more mvps to go to gen10. I play the game very competitive and do anything to win. But with fun conversation. My plays serious not me.

I'm currently finishing up Gen 4, but I'm still missing the "I've Killed Them All" achievement.

I'm actually looking to do this without boosting, so essentially i'm just looking for other skilled players to play the game with. I need people to communicate with so we can coordinate this achievement a little better and help each other out with achievements within the confines of normal gameplay.

Basically, let's play Titanfall and help each other out. GT - The Wipplash

I only play legit so if you want to play send me a fr over live. I can help you out at the same time as we play.

Hello There! I am looking to boost "I Killed Them All." It's the last achievement I need as I'm sure it is for many. I'll be on pretty much the remainder of the evening. If nothing tonight, I'll be on Wednesday around 3:00pm Eastern time.

GT: BountySlayr

Edited by Asubayah

All but one achievement left...

If anyone is looking for assistance w/I killed them all, message me. I'm hoping to get enough people for Saturday 14th. Just let me know and I'll start a list here.

Thanks.

Gamertag : KL1N3

Looking to boost the Pull and/or Pull Harder Achievement.

Also just looking for decent people to play with in general, would be nice to have some fun and get some of the other win ones but always getting stuck on the 'crap' teams is getting a bit depressing. :(

Gamertag: Linkx NZ

Cheers.