No platinum achievement

Caz

Ok so I got all the platinum scores but I didn't have gold when I got them I figured I would take both achievements at the same time. But when I got the last platinum score I only got Au and I still don't have Pt. I tried waiting for a while (about ten min) then I tried getting a new record on an event then, I tried dying, then I reloaded, then I turned off my xbox and reloaded again then I started a new game and got to free mode and still no achievement and every event on my map has the platinum medal icon thingy. Is there anything I can do or am I screwed and have to do it all over again?

You don't even unlock the Platinum level until you get a Gold score on everything.

Are you saying you purposely did everything to Pt score (by looking at the requirements online) and then once you got Gold (and I'm guessing Platinum as well) on your last event and unlocking the Platinum requirements, every single event was already Platinum? It should have upgraded all your markers from Gold to Platinum and unlocked the achievement for you. If not, you may have found an achievement glitch for the game.

If you started a new game, then you have to keep doing missions till you learn how to drive tanks and helicopters so the events that require you to know those abilities will show up on your map. Maybe one of them was not Platinum. If that's not the case then i have no idea.

You don't even unlock the Platinum level until you get a Gold score on everything.

Are you saying you purposely did everything to Pt score (by looking at the requirements online) and then once you got Gold (and I'm guessing Platinum as well) on your last event and unlocking the Platinum requirements, every single event was already Platinum? It should have upgraded all your markers from Gold to Platinum and unlocked the achievement for you. If not, you may have found an achievement glitch for the game.

Either that or one of them is silver...

Still wondering how you got all the platinum medals when you hadn't even received all gold. You don't actually unlock platinum until you've done completed them all with gold medals

He means that he beat the scores required for platinum medals before he was able to be rewarded the platinum medals, assuming that once he scored gold+ on everything the game would automatically go through and award him platinum medals for his high scores. By the sound of it that happened but it didn't pop the achievement.

I'd agree that he might have a silver in there, but if he still had a silver medal all his high scores would show up as gold instead of platinum, so it would be obvious which one was the problem.

The only thing I can think of doing is checking your events list in the pause menu and looking for an event with a high score you can improve on. Hopefully setting a new high score for an event will trigger the event, but I'd assume that in order for a glitch like this to happen the trigger is in the function that actually changes the medal status for the event, so I don't like your chances.

im having the same problem i got all platinum's before getting golds thinking i would just get both achievements at the same time and only got Au and ive tried improving a score and nothing happened along with checking for a random silver in there. seems to be a very bad glitch knowing the pain i went through for the raid event

Ok maybe I should clarify, I used the times in the event recuirement thread and made the platinum scores then when I did the last one I got Au (so there's no way one of them is silver) a notification popped telling me I had platinum on 53 events and then I waited for ten minutes to see if the game was thinking or something but I still didn't get the achievement...

No prob, I'll just do them again, I'd rather not but it seems to be the only option. I did them once so I should be able to do them again right.

Just a tip for those who thought about doing what I did (make platinum scores before you unlocked platinum) make the gold score on the last one and then quit so you'll get the Au achievement then redo it for plat. It should work... ofcourse you could just make gold and then do plat like most people seem to do but why do it the easy way when you can do it the hard way

EDIT: Oh and I've also made three or four new highscores so it doesn't unlock even if you make a new higscore

Edited by Caz

The official prima guide gives you the scores also and tells you you can get the platinum scores first and that they will auto update when you get gold on all. I Can't see why the achievement wouldn't stack. Isn't there 54 events? =/ You sure you've got platinum on all? I also think whomever suggested one of them is silver needs to rethink the whole scenario...

The official prima guide gives you the scores also and tells you you can get the platinum scores first and that they will auto update when you get gold on all. I Can't see why the achievement wouldn't stack. Isn't there 54 events? =/ You sure you've got platinum on all? I also think whomever suggested one of them is silver needs to rethink the whole scenario...

I checked my map and the event list several times and I have platinum on them all