Are you experiencing connectivity issues following the Resurgence Map Pack Update?

Is anyone else experiencing MW2 connectivity issues after the Resurgence Map Pack Update was automatically downloaded?

I put the MW2 Disc into my Console today and got the Update for the Resurgence Map Pack, but ever since I've had major game connectivity issues.

Usually I get straight into a Game in MW2, but earlier I was searching for a TDM and it searched for 5 minutes and couldn't find any "good games" for me to join, so I got bored and went back to playing Red Dead Redemption.

I have just tried to play MW2 again and the game searched for another 5 minutes before finally putting me into a TDM on Derail, however when I got into the Match it was on the final screen with one Team winning by 2200 Points to 500! This would indicate that I am not the only person to be experiencing connectivity issues.

Has anyone else had problems finding Matches since the Resurgence Map Pack Update?

Went through the same thing a few time when the other maps came out and another time, after getting a new router. My problems worked itself out and your should to. When this would happen I would go to the recent players list with and see if I could join or join a friends. This was very frustrating b/c it went on for about three days

I have not had any problems when a map pack comes out, but I have had problems at random times.

I have Comcast, and when I have had a problem I have called the toll-free number and have had a refresh signal sent to my modem. So far it has solved any problems that I have had.