infinite ammo

Jack_Lamoule

hi guys,

here are 2 tricks that I haven't seen here around.

1) max out the ammo from foe's weapon :

The game considers 2 situation :

*you got the weapon in your ineventory and then gives you an half clip

*but if you don't carry that weapon and you swap for one you have, you receive 1,5 clip, 3 times more ammo then :woop:

after a fight, the trick is then to always swap(press X) with a weapon you don't use and then swap this with all the weapon you want, then grab back your weapon and take the ammo. You should be max out.

hope being clear....

Agreed that is not really necessary for the common weapon but regarding heavy ones, that comes really handly.

2)infinite ammo for SM15 and AT14

The same as before, you have to swap and swap back.

But here because you can equip them in both hands, when you swap back the second SM15 or AT14 is considered as a new weapon providing you with extra ammo.:) Just do this until you're full. Should take you max 3 times.

I used a lot SM15 when I was playing on extreme.

hope this will help^^

cheers,

J_L

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

can you please explain the first one better. i can get extra ammo for weapons you get 2 of like the sm15 and pistol but i cant get it to work for heavy guns or the shotgun etc. thanks in advance and very good find. it makes not using boosters or slow-mo easy and will help do extreme when i get to it

Edited by x AiViAZiiN Xx

can you please explain the first one better. i can get extra ammo for weapons you get 2 of like the sm15 and pistol but i cant get it to work for heavy guns or the shotgun etc. thanks in advance and very good find. it makes not using boosters or slow-mo easy and will help do extreme when i get to it

As I wrote, weapons dropped by dead ennemies give only an half clip when you have the weapon in your inventory and 1,5 when you don't. The trick is then to not have that weapon in your inventory when you pick the ones on the ground.

EX : ennemies dropped 3 shotguns and 1 SMG and you like to use the shotgun but the SMG is not your favourite and consequently you're not carrying one. Just go over the SMG, swap your shotgun for it, then go over thez 1st shotgun and swap it against the SMG. You'll see it gives you 1,5 clips. Swap again to take back the SMG and go over the next shotgun. Just do the same. After it's done for all 3, just pick all the shotguns and you'll be fully replenished :) or at least better

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...