Glitched Achievements

Rasp

• 2 weeks later...

I think the achievements only unlock when connected to leader boards. It drives me crazy when u finish a game and it days error unable to connect to leader boards. It doesn't count anything you accomplished in the game including your strikeouts and runs (which you need a 1000 of each for achievements) I've played about 20 games and only half have counted. So instead of having 170 or so K's out of 1000 towards achievement I have 68. The servers sucks.

Also I have no idea how to do a fast throw. A guide for this game would be much appreciated

**Xbox one version

• 3 weeks later...
I think the achievements only unlock when connected to leader boards. It drives me crazy when u finish a game and it days error unable to connect to leader boards. It doesn't count anything you accomplished in the game including your strikeouts and runs (which you need a 1000 of each for achievements) I've played about 20 games and only half have counted. So instead of having 170 or so K's out of 1000 towards achievement I have 68. The servers sucks.

Also I have no idea how to do a fast throw. A guide for this game would be much appreciated

**Xbox one version

Damn I really want to buy this game but reading comments like this may deter me from purchasing it....

Damn I really want to buy this game but reading comments like this may deter me from purchasing it....

I wouldn't pay $20 for it. Wait for it to go on sale or become a free Game-with-Gold. I did actually buy the game but I had a $15 gift card so I felt a lot better only actually spending $5 out of my wallet on it. ;)

It does capture some of that old RBI Baseball charm but stat tracking would be lovely imo. I really haven't played this game much at all since the first couple days after I bought it.

• 3 weeks later...
I wouldn't pay $20 for it. Wait for it to go on sale or become a free Game-with-Gold. I did actually buy the game but I had a $15 gift card so I felt a lot better only actually spending $5 out of my wallet on it. ;)

It does capture some of that old RBI Baseball charm but stat tracking would be lovely imo. I really haven't played this game much at all since the first couple days after I bought it.

Have you had problems unlocking achievements? I too have about $10 or so from xbox rewards so I'm thinking of getting this game but achievements not working sucks

• 2 months later...
Have you had problems unlocking achievements? I too have about $10 or so from xbox rewards so I'm thinking of getting this game but achievements not working sucks

Honestly I have not even touched the game in months so I can't provide much in the way of feedback. I'll put it this way, wait for it to actually be $5 or free. Use your xbox rewards on a better game.

• 1 month later...