• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I followed the step by step guide for turtle soup, did everything correctly and why didn't I get the achievement? I am 1million percent the turtle that was for the achievement didn't get turned into a regular turtle. WHY DIDNT I GET THE ACHIEVEMENT!? it just took me an hour to do all that, and it was all worth nothing. Can anyone tell me why I didn't get this.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

hey guys i was wondering why i didn't get the achivement for strategy. i let my character i needed the achivement for die in the very beginning on the 1st controller while i use my other controller on a diff account to do all the dirty work. when i got up to the flying saucer robot in the sewers, i put his status near death. then when i use my 1st controller to get back in the game. i switched back to my other controller to deliver the final blow. when the lvl ended, the achivement didn't pop out on my 1st controller. what did i do wrong.

Edited by luna_blue

• 7 months later...
hey guys i was wondering why i didn't get the achivement for strategy. i let my character i needed the achivement for die in the very beginning on the 1st controller while i use my other controller on a diff account to do all the dirty work. when i got up to the flying saucer robot in the sewers, i put his status near death. then when i use my 1st controller to get back in the game. i switched back to my other controller to deliver the final blow. when the lvl ended, the achivement didn't pop out on my 1st controller. what did i do wrong.

yer on the wrong boss. the strategy achev is the for boss before u fight Shredder.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...