How do you get the tactical defending achievement? :/

joshmoore1

look i havent done this achievement but you should just did 8 tackels with a player i recomend you this one be a defender and then go to menu to check if you got the 8 tackels and then dont made other tackels because the % will change. GOOD LUCK

look i havent done this achievement but you should just did 8 tackels with a player i recomend you this one be a defender and then go to menu to check if you got the 8 tackels and then dont made other tackels because the % will change. GOOD LUCK

I was thinking maybe it could just be with on player :D. Thank you mate :).

I got it by accident while trying to Self Boost my Virtual Pro.

I Downloaded the BYA Boosting Team (Team with all Attributes set to 1) from the Creation Centre and was playing them on World Class and it unlocked at the end of the Match.

I was pleased as I thought this Achievement would be a pain to get to Unlock. Playing an awful Team that are much less likely to avoid your Tackles will help, so I would suggest Downloading the BYA Boosting Team from the Creation Centre.

There is a lot of confusion about this achievement. Does it mean you have to be one defender ie your virtual pro to do this? Or can I just play a normal game as Man Utd v Arsenal for example and tackle 8 times with Vidic and win 8 tackles? Or can I tackle one time with 8 players winning all 8 and get it? I don't think anyone knows what the hell you have to do?!

There is a lot of confusion about this achievement. Does it mean you have to be one defender ie your virtual pro to do this? Or can I just play a normal game as Man Utd v Arsenal for example and tackle 8 times with Vidic and win 8 tackles? Or can I tackle one time with 8 players winning all 8 and get it? I don't think anyone knows what the hell you have to do?!

I'm pretty sure it's 80% succesful Tackles with your whole Team over the entire Match.