Removing Zero Point Games

MarleyMon81

I had that problem too. I used to be able to do it easily on Xbox 360, and I am really surprised that that simple little feature isn't on the latest generation console. I think they need to make sure they leave the useful utilities on newer consoles instead of removing them in favour of 'fluff' and silly apps.
It's not there because it isn't needed.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/3838651/woody-screaming-o.gif

What has always bothered me is that the Destiny Beta is still on my card when I look at my Achievements on SmartGlass. I don't think it shows on my actual console though, just SmartGlass.

It never went away :francis:

i have same problem with world of tanks beta except it appears on everything apart from the 360. its sat there with 0g but i cant delete it because it doesnt show up on the 360.

That is a weird one so your SmartGlass has both beta and retail game on it?

i have same problem with world of tanks beta except it appears on everything apart from the 360. its sat there with 0g but i cant delete it because it doesnt show up on the 360.

No, no. Not retail. Never played the game. Just the Beta.

When I go to "Achievements" in SmartGlass and go to "Other" (meaning my Xbox 360 and GFWL games), Destiny Beta is there :eek: Just odd that it never went away.

What game is it? Looking at your profile on xbox.com doesn't show any games with 0 points. The lowest score Xbox One game I see is Forza Motorsport 5 with 40:gsicon:

It is Black Flag. I downloaded it for free just to have on my HDD for down the road abd I accidentally started it up. It shows on my Xbox.com recent played profile but not on smartglass.

It goes away automatically after a couple days. Just ignore it, it'll drop off shortly. I once played that garbage ass Sniper Elite 3 game for 45 minutes before deleting it from my HD. Didn't get any achievements but it dropped off my profile after 48 hours or less.

The thing that I find odd is that I play other games and they don't move up my achievement app. Black Flag just stays first. So you say just delete it and it should drop in a few days? I thought that you could load up a few other games and it would move it down the list and eventually off but that doesn't seem to be working right now.

The thing that I find odd is that I play other games and they don't move up my achievement app. Black Flag just stays first. So you say just delete it and it should drop in a few days? I thought that you could load up a few other games and it would move it down the list and eventually off but that doesn't seem to be working right now.

have you clicked to view all of your xb1 games? i notice the short list that shows 5 games shows smite 0g, one drive and other games i havent played in a while. click for the full list they disappear

have you clicked to view all of your xb1 games? i notice the short list that shows 5 games shows smite 0g, one drive and other games i havent played in a while. click for the full list they disappear

Yeah when I click on just the X1 games it's not there. I just don't understand that when I play Arkham Knight it does not move Black Flag off of the front and put the most recently played game out there.

Yeah when I click on just the X1 games it's not there. I just don't understand that when I play Arkham Knight it does not move Black Flag off of the front and put the most recently played game out there.

If it's not showing in your achievements at all and just showing on the home screen, and not showing on xbox.com either, which it isn't when I look, then it doesn't sound like a game to remove from your achievement list. If it's not moving then you might want to check to make sure you didn't pin it since that's what it actually sounds like now.

If it's not showing in your achievements at all and just showing on the home screen, and not showing on xbox.com either, which it isn't when I look, then it doesn't sound like a game to remove from your achievement list. If it's not moving then you might want to check to make sure you didn't pin it since that's what it actually sounds like now.

Nope, not pinned. It just continues to stay as the first game tile on the achievement app no matter what I play.

I had accidently started up Black Flag while it was downloading. I never let it completely download, I cancelled before it did. It is not on my HDD but it just will not move from my achievement app. I also do not see it in my Pins area on my dash. I worry that it's stuck there.

Edited by MarleyMon81

Nope, not pinned. It just continues to stay as the first game tile on the achievement app no matter what I play.

I had accidently started up Black Flag while it was downloading. I never let it completely download, I cancelled before it did. It is not on my HDD but it just will not move from my achievement app. I also do not see it in my Pins area on my dash. I worry that it's stuck there.

do you not plan on playing that game anyway?