Did anyone actually see this movie?

EXCEL

I got dragged to see it. Ending up really enjoying the movie and it made me curious to try the game... but the achievements were the real allure :p

I was dragged to see this movie too. ;) Although, I didn't rent the game.

Off-Topic- Did anyone find the movie very deprssing in the beginning?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh boy, I loved this movie. Its also the first time I actually enjoyed a 3D movie (especially the short before Up proper). Those new glasses are a big improvement over the old red-blue headache-inducing torture...

Oh, and I nearly cried at the end... Last time I more emotional watching a movie was nearly ten years ago (Forrest Gump). So I would highly recommend it, especially if, like me, you are a fan of animated movies.

• 1 month later...
My girlfriend and I went and saw it the other night, Pixar just cannot make a bad movie IMO. I'm gonna start this game tonight, gamerscore here I come!

+1

As far as I'm concerned Cars is their worst movie and it still wasn't a bad movie by any means. It just was not on the same level story, character and acting wise as the others IMO.

I wish they would make a sequel to the Incredibles!

saw this back when it came out with my girlfriend. she's always loved pixar movies (myself too) and i actually really enjoyed it. had some really funny moments throughout, it's good to see that pixar has got it's touch back (cars and rataturd were a steaming pile IMO).

and, yes the beginning really was quite depressing. kids will miss the point, but it's a tear jerker.

too bad the game wasn't too good. it was at least a very easy 1000 and the game played fluently, it just bored the hell out of me quick.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Kinda wish they would stay out of the 3D that every company and its mother is getting into though.

I don't think it matters that they're going into 3D, as long as they use it in addition to the story, rather than the 'look at us, we can do 3D' effects that a lot of studios/directors seem to be going for. Sure the 3D scenes with the balloons are there to wow, but if watching it in 'mere' 2D doesn't take anything away from the story, then it's still a Pixar film at heart.

• 2 months later...