Achievement Guide, Roadmap, Walkthrough

So I jumped the gun starting before the pictures were up. I've restarted today and everything has been going according to script until halfway through Playthrough 4. I never seem to get this conversation line:

閃光の指圧師:「バイト戦士」 -> いまテレビで 試合

閃光の指圧師:「試合」 -> 選手

閃光の指圧師:「へぇ」 -> Check attachment.

Skip until 8/13

{Achievement Unlocked: 封神のピグマリオン}

Any ideas?

Thanks again!

I have the same problem, but my game already screws up in the second playthrough.

Skip until you get to 8/17.

{Achievement Unlocked: 華氏93度のキアロスクーロ}

[save Slot 5]

まゆり:「今日、まゆしぃは 」 -> 遅くなっちゃう

{Achievement Unlocked: 星屑のデュプレット}

I don't get the last choice before the end and no achievement when I get to 8/17

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I jumped the gun starting before the pictures were up. I've restarted today and everything has been going according to script until halfway through Playthrough 4. I never seem to get this conversation line:

閃光の指圧師:「バイト戦士」 -> いまテレビで 試合

閃光の指圧師:「試合」 -> 選手

閃光の指圧師:「へぇ」 -> Check attachment.

Skip until 8/13

{Achievement Unlocked: 封神のピグマリオン}

Any ideas?

Thanks again!

It should have been this... sorry about that. Fixed in the original guide as well.

バイト戦士:「いまテレビで」 -> 試合

バイト戦士:「試合」 -> 選手

バイト戦士:「へぇ」 -> Check attachment.

I have the same problem, but my game already screws up in the second playthrough.

[save Slot 5]

I don't get the last choice before the end and no achievement when I get to 8/17

Did you see electric sparks start up and then die down three times and then send the message on the fourth one? Those are story line related achievements for Mayuri so if you didn't get those, one of two things happened. You missed an important message from Mayuri that needs to be answered properly to get to her ending, or you didn't send the mail at the right time during the electric sparks scene. The mail that you need to send in playthrough looks something like "Dメールの実験をもっとよく考えろ". If it's not this one, close the phone and skip to the next one. I added the message text to the guide, so you know which one to send.

Thanks to you both!

Edited by sanger

[save Slot 5]

I have the same problem, in the same place :(

I have followed guide exactly as written and send the message .....on the 4th time the sparks appear but do not get a achievement(華氏93度のキアロスクーロ) on 8/17 , i have started over dozens of times but can not get it to work out :(

I have the same problem, in the same place :(

I have followed guide exactly as written and send the message .....on the 4th time the sparks appear but do not get a achievement(華氏93度のキアロスクーロ) on 8/17 , i have started over dozens of times but can not get it to work out :(

Are you sure when you send the message it looks like "Dメールの実験をもっとよく考えろ"? If you send the wrong message, you go into another character's ending and don't get the right ending.

Are you sure when you send the message it looks like "Dメールの実験をもっとよく考えろ"? If you send the wrong message, you go into another character's ending and don't get the right ending.

The message is the same apart from one charactor の

so it reads Dメール実験をもっとよく考えろ, but none of the other messages are anything like so it must be the one to send

Real annoying as your guides are always great and i have re-started so many times :(

The message is the same apart from one charactor の

so it reads Dメール実験をもっとよく考えろ, but none of the other messages are anything like so it must be the one to send

Real annoying as your guides are always great and i have re-started so many times :(

Are you following everything listed in playthrough 2 exactly? This means answering and/or checking only the messages that are written and not reading any messages that are not written in the guide. This is very important to get into Mayuri's ending.

Since a few people have already got 1000 using this exact walkthrough, I'm sure that it's correct and something obvious is being missed. You also didn't skip playthrough 1 or anything right? I'm pretty sure it's impossible to see Mayuri's ending on playthrough 1.

Edited by sanger

I am sure this walkthrough is correct, as i say i love your guides, without them i would not have completed most of my jap games :), I will give it another go later although i am sure i missed nothing thats whats frustrating :(

Is the timing of sending the message related maybe?, as soon as the sparks appear for the 4th time there are about 10 chances to press the 'A' button before the message auto sends, i have been sending at the 1st chance as soon as the sparks appear

I am sure this walkthrough is correct, as i say i love your guides, without them i would not have completed most of my jap games :), I will give it another go later although i am sure i missed nothing thats whats frustrating :(

Is the timing of sending the message related maybe?, as soon as the sparks appear for the 4th time there are about 10 chances to press the 'A' button before the message auto sends, i have been sending at the 1st chance as soon as the sparks appear

If you press X to open up the phone and it says the message that is written in the walkthrough. That's the right timing. If the phone just opens up and goes to the main menu, you are not at the right point to send the message yet.

Are you sure you are on playthrough 2 or above? The game never auto sends messages unless you are on playthrough 1. I only ask this because you say you press A 10 times and it auto sends.

I believe I've found out the problem with the second playthrough.

On 8/6, there is a message from Mayuri that is not in the guide. It doesn't have any replies, so you just have to read it. When I did that and followed the rest of the walkthrough, the Achievements unlocked for me.

Playthrough 2: Mayuri

Main Menu > Start

フェイリス:「 PHANTASMの香水」 -> どんな香り

まゆり:「 欠席届け」 -> 夏休みの宿題

まゆり:「大忙しだよー」 -> 補習授業

まゆり:「ちがうよ」 -> テスト時間がおわっちゃうの

フェイリス:「香水よりも」 -> 女の子のシャンプーの匂いとかの方が

This is when you get the message from Mayuri. Just read it by pressing A.

フェイリス:「そうじゃなくって」 -> 超科学的見解

フェイリス:「やっぱり」 -> Check attachment

まゆり:「いま」 -> ありがとう

まゆり:「えへへ」 -> オカリンは優しいねー

まゆり:「でもね」 -> Check attachment

バイト戦士:「やっほー!」 -> 宴会

まゆり:「トゥットゥルー♪」 -> 今日の補習授業

バイト戦士:「うーん」 -> 会議

まゆり:「数学と物理だよ」 -> どっちも苦手

バイト戦士:「まあまあ」 -> 自転車

まゆり:「得意なのは」 Do not select any of the replies in this message.

{Achievement Unlocked: 得手容易のホステージ}

バイト戦士:「うん!」 -> 身体動かしてる

バイト戦士:「なになに?」 -> 仕事

バイト戦士:「なにそれー」 Do not select any of the replies in this message.

{Achievement Unlocked: 不知案内のトラベラー}

Edited by Clarissalover

Thanks Clarissalover, I'll take your word for this and change the playthrough 2 walkthrough to include the checking of that dialogue. However, none of the guides that I've read say that dialogue is needed to go into Mayuri's ending, so I'm almost certain that I didn't bother to check it and still got to the right ending.

I believe I've found out the problem with the second playthrough.

On 8/6, there is a message from Mayuri that is not in the guide. It doesn't have any replies, so you just have to read it. When I did that and followed the rest of the walkthrough, the Achievements unlocked for me.

Main Menu > Start

This is when you get the message from Mayuri. Just read it by pressing A.

I can confirm this was what was missing, looked at the message then followed the guide and the achievements unlocked

Thanks Clarissalover and sanger :)

• 4 weeks later...

I have no clue whats going on, are the txts out of order, because, everything is fine untill in playthrough one it says check attacment "first time there is an attachment" than after that nothing in the game is maching the guide, and boom now im at the scene with the sparks, sooo I have no clue how to follow this guide, OR mt game is being retarted. Like from what I understand the msgs are listed in the order they should be rcvd right??

Because, Im getting msgs that in the guide arent suppossed to appear for like 8 more options of responses...WTF.

Im so confused... ahhhh

another thing, from what I can see the setting in the config are set up correctly, however Im getting msgs and it just keeps skipping at times??? is this right??

perfect example, I load up my save from when things were good, and pressed the A button to progress, and sure enough the msg and response i need is there, however if i use the RB to skip, I have the msg but no option to respond....So this is why im getting confused, what gives??

Edited by CrustyDirtDemon

It should automatically stop whenever a msg that needs your attention arrives. If it skips over even when a message is received, it means it doesn't matter and you can totally ignore it. There is a setting to make it skip every msg, so if that is happening, maybe that setting was somehow changed in your game.

All the msgs do come in the order that is written in the guide, but only if you reply with the right response at the right time. For example, if you receive msg A and reply back, you will get msg B, but if you don't reply back, you might get msg C or D and miss an important plot line.

Steins;Gate is not an easy game to understand and play because it's so different from other J adventure games out there, but once you understand it, you will be able to get 1000 in no time.

It should automatically stop whenever a msg that needs your attention arrives. If it skips over even when a message is received, it means it doesn't matter and you can totally ignore it. There is a setting to make it skip every msg, so if that is happening, maybe that setting was somehow changed in your game.

All the msgs do come in the order that is written in the guide, but only if you reply with the right response at the right time. For example, if you receive msg A and reply back, you will get msg B, but if you don't reply back, you might get msg C or D and miss an important plot line.

Steins;Gate is not an easy game to understand and play because it's so different from other J adventure games out there, but once you understand it, you will be able to get 1000 in no time.

AGREED. I think my issues was mainly USER ERROR...LOL :). After a HOUR of having no IDEA of what was going on, I was able to make some head way, and 6 hours L8R I have the 1K.

Excellent Guide as always SANGRIAZ, U DAS BIG MAN...DANKE SHEIN!!

• 4 months later...

I had problems with Playthrough 2, too.

When the electric sparks start. Do not open the phone, but just keep skipping by pressing A until the electric sparks die down.

Soon, the electric sparks will start up again. Once again, do not open the phone, but just keep skipping by pressing A until the electric sparks die down.

Repeat this one more time.

This means to let the sparks die down three times at this playthrough. I did it just two times, because I thought "Repeat this one more time." refers to the first time you let the sparks die down.

Now 華氏93度のキアロスクーロ unlocked.

Thx a lot for this helpful guide ~ Great work, Sanger! :woop:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Main Menu > Start

まゆり:「ちょーのーりょく」

Move Up 2 positions ^^^^

まゆり:「でもね」 -> Check attachment

バイト戦士:「やっほー!」 -> 宴会

まゆり:「トゥットゥルー♪」 -> 今日の補習授業

バイト戦士:「うーん」 -> 会議

まゆり:「数学と物理だよ」 -> どっちも苦手

バイト戦士:「まあまあ」 -> 自転車

まゆり:「得意なのは」

{Achievement Unlocked: 得手容易のホステージ}

バイト戦士:「うん!」 -> 身体動かしてる

バイト戦士:「なになに?」 -> 仕事

バイト戦士:「なにそれー」

{Achievement Unlocked: 不知案内のトラベラー}

When the electric sparks start. Do not open the phone, but just keep skipping by pressing A until the electric sparks die down.

Soon, the electric sparks will start up again. Once again, do not open the phone, but just keep skipping by pressing A until the electric sparks die down.

Repeat this one more time.

When the electric sparks start up again, press X, A, A to send the mail. (The mail text should read something like "Dメールの実験をもっとよく考えろ")

[save Slot 4]

[save Slot 5]

Where I noted above, the question actually appears 2 steps prior to where you have it listed. I played through that section twice before I figured out that it wasn't in the right order. By not having that in the right order I unlocked the wrong ending and created incorrect slots for #4 and #5, making the portion for unlocking all messages nearly impossible also.

The line that needs moved up is:

Move Up 2 positions on your guide^^^^

Ugh.... I can't get this to unlock:

[Load Slot 15: 相克のバ・ド・ドゥ]

Press A until you can open up the phone.

Press A, A, A to get to your inbox.

Go through and read all messages from 鳳凰院凶真.

{Achievement Unlocked: ラボChuChu!}

So therefore I can't get the last 3 to unlock putting in the little codes into the phone I think. So frustrating. I have all messages read by all people, then I load 15, and read all of these messages but never unlock the ChuChu! achievement. :( I have over 10 hours on this game replaying sections to try and get this.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I can't get the last three achievements. The button sequence never unlocks an achievement

All answers are in post #16

投影のヴィジョン リターン

Main Menu > Start

Skip until you can open up the phone.

Press X, Right, Down, A, A, Down, A, Down, A.

{Achievement Unlocked: 投影のヴィジョン リターン}

ハジメテのオト リターン

Press A, B, Down, A, Down, A, Down, A.

{Achievement Unlocked: ハジメテのオト リターン}

アトラクタフィールドの収束

Press X, A, A, A to go to your inbox.

Check message from バレル・タイター.

{Achievement Unlocked: アトラクタフィールドの収束}

At least for me, all works. I don't remember, but I believe you have to do 3 in sequence (if you don't understand katakana/hiragana/kanji like me xD)

I don't have this game anymore to try and help you, sorry.