Big Team Sign-Up (For Achievements)

Scotian Bred

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've created another club strictly for this achievement. I will start trying to add the recent people who have posted in this thread tomorrow during the day (Tuesday, Feb 17th EST). If you are interested and I haven't added you by then send me a PM here on the forums' messaging system please (this will make it easier on me).

If you are trying to 'find' the club...

The club is called: X three sixty A

Club abbreviation: X3A

Its possible you have had an invite sent to you already. Go to your NHL 09 Player Hub in game and check your EASHL messages. Or you can look below here too..

Ya know, I can invite you to the official x360a team, and I'll add you to the GM list so you can send invites. Let me know.

Ya know, I can invite you to the official x360a team, and I'll add you to the GM list so you can send invites. Let me know.

I wasn't sure if I was breaking protocol by doing this, but I hadn't received a response in a few days so I figured other people were in the same boat as me. I also saw some people having trouble joining the club because it was full so with that and the former I decided to make another club. So far there are 15 people in this 'new' club so anyone who got an invite from me can still get the achievement. I don't want to be breaking forum guidelines and I definitely don't want to leave people hanging out to dry.

Edited by stash3630

*INVITES SENT 3:37 PM EST 2-23-2009*

1)XNoNameBrandX

2)killer tofuuuuu

3)proskates666

4)Richie Marley

5)DJLawson63

6)roli98

7)mr aws0me

8)BigDaddyDxx

9)martin433

10)viconaz

11)clipz100

12)Jonathan Downey

13)Ugotes

14)Joeshmo1169

15)bl4ckb1rd94

16)breaKix

17)ahubs

18)The Slick Gimp

19)o CHYME o

TO ACCECPT THE INVITE, GO TO XBOX LIVE, COMMUNITY, THEN VIEW PLAYER HUB.

AFTER YOU ACCEPT THE INVITE, GO TO THE DRESSING ROOM TO GET THE ACHIEVEMENT.