I just got my game!

RonanN1

There is something wrong with my game or my GT :confused: - I have 2 consoles. One PAL and one NTSC-J. I can't go online with my NTSC-J console because the network card is toasted and I have to switch over the profile when I want to play my Japanese games.

I did that, like I normaly do, and when I sign in on xbox live (from my PAL console) all the achievements I got where scrambled :(

Why is this happening? :(

I attached a print screen of the achievements - in the order I got them, and on xbox.com they show like this! :eek:

Yikes...feel bad for you. Um... Only thing I can think of is... Get a wireless adaptor and bypass the busted network card. It's not perfect but should be cheaper than repairs or a new j system.

The game is region protected...the pal machine shouldn't be able to run it.

Not a clue why it's all scrambled like that...miss font? Strange

Yikes...feel bad for you. Um... Only thing I can think of is... Get a wireless adaptor and bypass the busted network card. It's not perfect but should be cheaper than repairs or a new j system.

Thanks I will think about that

The game is region protected...the pal machine shouldn't be able to run it.

That's not a PAL machine :) it's my 2nd X360 witch is a NTSC-J. Anyway I go it installed.

Not a clue why it's all scrambled like that...miss font? Strange

Well actualy I found out a few days ago. Here is the problem :) (it's a general problem from xbox.com) and every one has it. Here is the original topic:

The achievements are actualy in the right order (like normal stuff) but the site scrambles them because they are offline. Witch is stupid and a bug. Hope they fix it.