what game are you waiting the most for?

Imperial Lotus

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modern Warfare 3

I havnt been this excited about a game since Halo Reach. I took 5 days of vacation time off work so that I can crack out on it :p

WOW. I could never do that but to each his own I guess. Seems like a waste of a vacation....oh well.

Anyways back on topic, probably Skyrim.

WOW. I could never do that but to each his own I guess. Seems like a waste of a vacation....oh well.

Anyways back on topic, probably Skyrim.

I rarely take time off work, so I have TONS of vacation time, so its not really a waste and I dont have the $$$ to go on another trip(just got back from Universal Studios a few weeks ago). Sometimes its just nice to chill-out at home and why not have an awsome game to play as well?

• 1 year later...
Lol nice bump of a thread.. ha

and I am looking forward to Grand Theft Auto V, Injustice, Bioshock Infinite just to name a few.

True but it's thread that could span any time frame. Dead or not, it's still relevant.

Honestly, not a single thing from Xbox that I have heard is coming out and I actually want. Currently waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2 to come out in NA for PC.

Presently patiently anticipating Dead Space 3 and BioShock Infinite, both slated for releases in February of next year. As far as 2012, I've bought all of the games I really wanted, only thing to do now is wait until Boxing Day (12/26) and see what is so heavily on sale at the local GameStop that I can't not buy it. I have a feeling that will include Saints Row III and Hitman: Absolution, maybe even MSP cards if they somehow manage to be on for a reduced price.