Looking for a Club? (For Casual/Serious Play)

thenixhex311

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good idea, but instead of being "Penguins-based", it should be x360a based. That way people can come and go with 15 people on it, and when they get it they can leave, etc. I know I will have a team with my friends, but since there is one for playing with 10 players, we should set up two teams.

it IS x360a based. thats what i said in the beginning of the post. All i said AFTER that was that i would be starting a team based on the penguins and if anyone wanted to join THAT one, feel free.

I'm down.

My GT is "Kr0nicus x" I'll be getting this as soon as it comes out.

I have a suggestion for all of us as well, someone (the OP?) should create a silver account, called.. X360A NHL or something of the like.. and add all the people who are interested in playing to that GT's friends list. That way we only need to add the one gamertag for the whole lot of us, so we don't fill up all our friends lists spots (cuz I know I'm running low) and we'll just be able to use the View Friends option under the 360a GT to invite us all.

Unless of course 09 has a intergrated friends list of sorts for teams.. which it probably will.

Edited by Kr0ni

Ill help out with this too, I should be getting the game the day it comes out (as long as someone doesn't mess up and it actually gets released a day later around here like what happened last year).

As for joining a Penguins-based team aftewards....probably not. lol. But, maybe, since I'd like to play on a team that has people that will actually continue to play rather than 90% of the people who will join, play one game, then leave. It's too bad they didn't make it so you could create your own jerseys and use those instead, that'd be a nice feature.

^^ Yea dude' nice! I just accepted it just then.

As for jerseys, I thought I saw in a video preview that you create your own for the team. And all players on the team, are going to be "our personal players" so we won't be having any Crosbys, or Ovechkins to play with.. unless we level up our own characters to their standards.

So I'm not quite sure if the OP would be able to create a Penguins based team.. as far as their players are concerned.

As for jerseys, I thought I saw in a video preview that you create your own for the team. And all players on the team, are going to be "our personal players" so we won't be having any Crosbys, or Ovechkins to play with.. unless we level up our own characters to their standards.

So I'm not quite sure if the OP would be able to create a Penguins based team.. as far as their players are concerned.

Yea, you're right. I hadn't seen the video that mentioned the custom jerseys until today. I guess he means he will be playing with the Penguins jerseys.

So I am assuming that each team will have a schedule for their games.

Is there any actual information describing this better?

I would love to do this, but I work form 7am until whenever the job is done... It could range from noon to sometimes(rarely) 1am. I would hate to force the team to miss out or something.

I found some info on it, but nothing as to the actual games played.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/nhl09/news.html?sid=6194826

You shouldn't double post, you can edit previous posts if need be. Thought I'd let you know since you seem to be new to the forums here, and this way you don't get someone being a tool while informing you :) Some people get their panties all in a bunch when they see double(sometimes triple) posts.