Game is crap!!

To do under 3 minutes you have to use shortcuts. I do what they say and try to use them and I can't do it. Its glitched. Also when you do the puzzles they don't seem to work that well at all. Game is poorly made!!

EDIT: I found out how to use shortcuts but I still can't do it because the squares don't go in when I push them.

Edited by SpongebobRoundpants

This will be another Fun Lab I don't complete just because of shit tier puzzle registration. I've moved stuff out the way, moved back, moved forward, turned lights on and off, and it still won't FUCKING register which square I'm hitting. After yelling at my TV and Kinect for 20 minutes I turned the piece of shit off.

Edited by VVh1pCr3am

To do under 3 minutes you have to use shortcuts. I do what they say and try to use them and I can't do it. Its glitched. Also when you do the puzzles they don't seem to work that well at all. Game is poorly made!!

I didnt have any problems with the game. The shortcuts worked, and the puzzle registered when i understood how it worked. Maybe I just have more room and the kinect works better but i dont know. Good luck to you.

This will be another Fun Lab I don't complete just because of shit tier puzzle registration. I've moved stuff out the way, moved back, moved forward, turned lights on and off, and it still won't FUCKING register which square I'm hitting. After yelling at my TV and Kinect for 20 minutes I turned the piece of shit off.

Did you try keeping your hands close to your body, then when the kinect hand is over the tile, pushing your hands forward? It worked for me anyway. Sorry about that, i know how fustrating it is when kinect wont register.

I have a 0% success rate with shortcuts. I have tried stepping short, far, so far the kinect tells me to move back, and it simply will not take me on any shortcut path. The puzzle detection isn't great, but most of the time I had to pull my hands back nearly to my head/body and then push forward before it would recognize a button push.

Just got 3:31 with no shortcuts (perfect run + orbs)... bleh.

I have a 0% success rate with shortcuts. I have tried stepping short, far, so far the kinect tells me to move back, and it simply will not take me on any shortcut path. The puzzle detection isn't great, but most of the time I had to pull my hands back nearly to my head/body and then push forward before it would recognize a button push.

Just got 3:31 with no shortcuts (perfect run + orbs)... bleh.

whenever i did a short cut i would always jump in the direction it was almost out of the kinect's vision. It worked most of the time with the occassional slip up. I dont really know what else i can say to help.

I got 2:58 without shortcuts and 1 MISSED orb, however I remembered the puzzles so didn't use x-ray vision which helped a lot. Also if you want to "cheat" because you have bad memeory you could write down the puzzles and just pause before each puzzle and "learn" the puzzles, clear it and keep on going.

So extremly easy if you want to just get it over with and don't care about actually completing it yourself.

I had the same feeling about the game, but once I found out what I was doing wrong with the puzzles, under 3 minutes is a breeze.

For me, pressing the puzzle pieces, I had to extend my whole arm instead of just point and hold.

Ok, I'm really on the fence on this. So far I have completed every single kinect fun labs that was free to me. The only game I CANNOT COMPLETE IS MUSICAL FEET due to the size of my room. I have absolutely no way of playing that game untill I switch apartments and get a bigger playspace.

My questions is this? Should I just delete this download and say the hell with this game just like musical feet? I have a very small room, and don't want to even attempt this game unless I know for CERTAIN that I can complete every cheeve in this.

Could I get some anwsers? I'm really weary about even begining this title due to my small playspace which obviously didn't work for musical feet at all?

• 2 weeks later...

I had some issue with Musical Feet and space as well, this one space is not an issue. I did what PeaceM said about extending your arm on the puzzles. Also for the shortcuts just leaning the right way will work everytime. I actually had my wife read off what I was supposed to do on level 1 and I easily got it. This game isn't bad once you have the motions figured out.

Ok, I'm really on the fence on this. So far I have completed every single kinect fun labs that was free to me. The only game I CANNOT COMPLETE IS MUSICAL FEET due to the size of my room. I have absolutely no way of playing that game untill I switch apartments and get a bigger playspace.

My questions is this? Should I just delete this download and say the hell with this game just like musical feet? I have a very small room, and don't want to even attempt this game unless I know for CERTAIN that I can complete every cheeve in this.

Could I get some anwsers? I'm really weary about even begining this title due to my small playspace which obviously didn't work for musical feet at all?

in musical feet, if its the achievement where you slide across all of the keys -- i had the same problems. What I did was simply roll a soccer ball across all of the keys and it worked.

• 3 months later...