New fastest method for skill point farming.

NathyEsk

Chris/Piers campaign - 36k per trip, 450k per hour

Tedious, yet incredibly simple.

Chapter 3-5 - Medical Research Centre

Difficulty - No Hope

Start up the chapter, beat Leon and Helena to the elevator (run along the right side of the room, slide right before the end to dodge lazer and shoot the 2 power lines while on the floor)

When the elevator reaches the top, search round the sides to find 2 2k skill points in the boxes, then move onto the next room (where you basically play Pong with Leon and Helena while the door is being opened, jump to the floor in the corner and just keep the drones off Piers.

When you finally open the door, check to the right for a 4k skill box, and round to the left is 2 boxes with 5k in each of them, this nets you 18k skill points in 4 minutes of work which is then doubled thanks to no hope mode, jump down, chase ada and finish the area (to the point where Chris fights with Leon, and then you are chasing Ada in the car) end your session once the saving icon leaves.

This took me just under 5 minutes to complete, so I pretty sure this is the easiest and quickest method of farming skill points for the Achievement as it nets you 36k points in 4 minutes.

Second Method - Ada Campaign - 23k per trip, 275k per hour

Much less tedious than Chris method, but requires fighting crystallized enemies.

Chapter 2-3 - Underground Lab

Difficulty- Amateur

Load up the final part of Ada's chapter 2, and just play through till the end killing every crystallized enemy you come across, you will have to kill 2 boomers + counter 2 of the charging enemies to take no damage and make it through quickly, with unlimited ammo shotgun + critical hit lv2 + firearm 3 you can finish this area in just short of 4 minutes. (note: these aren't required, just speed things up dramatically, the enemies drop rather quickly regardless on Amateur)

Goodluck! :uzi:

Edited by NathyEsk
Improvements

Can someone please tell me where the hell this QTE assist thing is, having a dumb moment and can't see it.

Thanks

Hey, I know you...:drunk

Check the options screen and that's where the QTE assist option should be. Hit me up on XBL if you want to work on any of the dlc achievements.

Also, I find Mercenaries with a partner is a great way to get skill points, as long as one of you don't die, lol...

• 3 weeks later...

Trust me none of the above methods are as good as doing jakes 4-3, stick it on No Hope. Thing about this stage is no enemy's & it will be finished within 2 minutes.

There is 2 chests with 5000 skill points in each. You will get 14000 within the 2 minutes. Once you go though door it will save, then quit & repeat.

With this method it's stress free.

Edited by supadryz

Trust me none of the above methods are as good as doing jakes 4-3, stick it on No Hope. Thing about this stage is no enemy's & it will be finished within 2 minutes.

There is 2 chests with 5000 skill points in each. You will get 14000 within the 2 minutes. Once you go though door it will save, then quit & repeat.

this makes no sense i see 2 chests 1 with 2k other with 5k.

so there are like 5 methods here what is the fastest?

Edited by blfire

• 2 months later...

Works quite well, though I am actually struggling not to die on No Hope mode when fighting the floor mine things... Does your look sensitivity get turned down on No Hope? I see to aim really slowly.

Anyway, have about 600k more to farm. Done Professional, got a few emblems left and then I just need Mad Skillz and Covered in Brass

• 3 weeks later...

By far the fastest and easiest has to be Jake ch4.

One corridor, no enemies, and seven K a run that takes less than a minute and it also has a ton of crates to farm more skill and ammo.

dom

just seen that someone else has noticed this. sorry.

I only get seven thou even on 'no ho e' difficulty?

Edited by TheHustlerShark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks buddy-I have to agree this is the best or easiest point-farming method.I was using Ada 2.3,getting 26k in 5/6minutes but on Jakes 4.3 including destroying crates-18k in 2/3 minutes stress free!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...