Achievement Trading Thread

BrAIn bUrnEr

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also need a partner to boost with for the online achievements. I havent gotten any yet so I prefer someone who doesnt have any either to be fair unless you dont mind being patient while I get mine. Anyone interested send me a friend request I will be online all day and night.

GT:AdamasAterno

I can help you out too if you need,i'm up late usually until about 4 a.m PST for the next week, i too need to bust out some medals and matches before i return it to blockbuster, if anyone needs, just seend me a friend invite and i'll be more than happy to help you guys get what you need.

†† Nitewish ††

• 2 weeks later...

i'll help anyone with whatever if you promise to help me get 10 kills, 10 elimination medals, and if we have enough time then 50 headshots. just send a f/r to brute devil anytime. ill be on for the weekend and i'll be pulling off all nighters so whenever just send me a f/r.

I can help you out too if you need,i'm up late usually until about 4 a.m PST for the next week, i too need to bust out some medals and matches before i return it to blockbuster, if anyone needs, just seend me a friend invite and i'll be more than happy to help you guys get what you need.

†† Nitewish ††

hey man i'll be glad to help you out if you help me out too. my GAMERTAG is brute devil.

I've actually not played Lost Planet, but I could borrow from a friend of mine if you would like some help getting the online achievements done. I haven't looked much at the achievement list for this game, are the online ones fairly easy?

Here you are:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19487

I just read through it myself.

The best way to rank up if u have 2-3 friends is doing TEAM ELIMINATION and put the settings to

# of teams - 3-4

map - training facility

initial weapon - rifle

layout - 1

layout 1 is pretty simple to remember where ur friends spawn so just get on top of the crates and just shoot them in the head also have them jump into the VS's and unload on its knee caps i haven't tried it with 4 people but with 3 u can get up to 16'000 points at the end of every match just make sure to even out their battle gauges so u get full potential out of every match