Who is your hero?

Neferka

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Human is good enough to be my hero

My childhood hero and still my hero is Buster Bunny from TTA

Reason: Favorite character and lots of good memories, when i was little (I don't have many). He is cute

http://i39.tinypic.com/dzgoiu.jpg

Edited by x CmOn3y x
spelling errors

Jackie Chan- The guy risked his life multiple times to do what he loves doing and to entertain us. That's pretty awesome in my books.

Bruce Lee- No explanation needed. :woop:

Johnny Quest- Oh man good times, stayed up when I was a kid to watch these and had my own "little adventures."

Kenshin Himura- Watching this series made me notice how selfless he was for his friends and how he put his needs aside for others. Really inspired me to make myself better.

I was watching youtube vids today when I came across one that showed a hockey player called Clint Malarchuk who had a horrific accident while playing in 1989. Amazingly the guy survived thanks to the quick thinking of his team's athletic trainer, Jim Pizzutelli.

I copied this from wikipedia:

Malarchuk's life was saved by Pizzutelli, a former army medic who had served in Vietnam. He reached into Malarchuk's neck and pinched off the bleeding, not letting go until doctors arrived to begin suturing the wound.

I don’t recommend watching the video because it is pretty horrific, but I was flawed by Jim Pizzutelli. While the rest of the players and refs are fighting in complete ignorance of the peril Clint Malarchuk was in (gushing masses of blood onto the ice), Jim dashes out in about 2 seconds flat and basically saves the guys life!!!

While I know it’s an old story, Jim Pizzutelli is my new hero and I think he deserves recognition.

So, who is your hero?

Pizzutelli also saved Richard Zednik's life 2 years ago when his neck got cut by a skate blade as well.

I believe he was also a medic in the Vietnam War.

Anyway, my hero is Marty McFly because I love Back to the Future.

I'll say Mike Aiken (BMX Rider) Mike walked out of the hospital on November 13th 2008. Six weeks after he went down in PA, and just two and half weeks after waking up from a coma with the entire right side of his body paralyzed.

Was he an really big bike crash.. And still stood strong

Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan of Avenged Sevenfold

-I took up playing drums because of this guy, he has and will always be my biggest drumming idol. RestInPeace

Michael Crafter of Confession

-Pure Legend

Winston Mccall of Parkway Drive

-Pure Legend

AWESOME! I wanted to start playing drums because of him too, but my parents thought it was a bad idea so i got guitar, but when i move out for university this year am getting a drum kit.

No being conceded but myself.. I've done a lot from serving in the millitary to making it on my own despite everyones beliefs, plus a lot of other shit that I never in my life would think I could make it through.. I believe that you should be your own hero sometimes.. But also my father, he worked his ass off to give our family what we have today..

Sports would be - Nolan Ryan, Cal Ripkin, Evan Longoria, Steve Young

Other - Bruce Willis, JFK

my parents

also dale earnhardt sr,all the fame and foutune didnt change him.

and chuck norris,colin powell,jennifer love hewitt to name a few.

lots of good people out there to consider a hero,just the fact that the population seem to worship the nicole richies and paris hiltons more these day.sad times.