Rooftop Races and One Stunt Ring Help

chriscutis

I'm missing one stunt ring in Shai Gen, number 37 according to the guide. It's high above the highway, and according to the Youtube video walkthrough it requires getting to max speed, going off a ramp truck, and using the SUV's jump just as you go off of it... I am nowhere near good enough to pull that off...

Is there somewhere near by that I could do the throwing a co-op partner through it that I'm missing?

Or some other trick?

And then I have four rooftop races left.

Going Home starting in Los Muertos territory..and all 3 at the Agency.

These seem impossible to me. Climbing is such a bitch in this game because my guy arbitrarily decides to let go or climb up etc when I'm not even touching the stick. Anyone got tips for these? Because they too seem impossible without a helicopter, but there are no flying vehicles...

Please help!

• 11 months later...

With the rooftop races the best advice I can give is to climb the tower a few times, get a route planned out on how best to get up it, it's pretty easy once you've done it a couple of time.

The "going home" race, once you're out of the alleys steal a car to save quite a lot of time on the way to the agency if you've not done that already.

This game seems to have aged really poorly. It was one if the first games I had played on 360, so I decided to pick it up and get some of the achievements I didn't bother with the first time around. It has some really annoying problems though.

The camera and controls are both pretty bad, making everything from combat to simple navigation frustrating. It's pretty unbalanced... seems like my health can be reduced to nothing in a matter of seconds, even though I'm almost completely leveled and playing on the easiest difficult. The in-game map doesn't really display any points of interest. Not the orbs, races, or stunt locations. You aren't even given any indication that you've previously completed a given race.