Easy way to complete shop quests!

When you are running around the country side (not in the big part of town) sometimes you will get attacked by a rogue band of thieves. Usually around 5 or 6 of them. I haven't found a specific place where you get attacked, I think it is pretty much random. But when you are attacked by them call in your assassins recruits to kill them easily. Then loot there dead bodies. Everyone of them will have a rare shop quest item. I have gotten silk, ambergris, cardinal purple dye, vlad coins. I think you can get everything you need but the shrunken head. So when you get attacked by the rogue thieves make sure and kill all of them and then loot the dead bodies.

When you are running around the country side (not in the big part of town) sometimes you will get attacked by a rogue band of thieves. Usually around 5 or 6 of them. I haven't found a specific place where you get attacked, I think it is pretty much random. But when you are attacked by them call in your assassins recruits to kill them easily. Then loot there dead bodies. Everyone of them will have a rare shop quest item. I have gotten silk, ambergris, cardinal purple dye, vlad coins. I think you can get everything you need but the shrunken head. So when you get attacked by the rogue thieves make sure and kill all of them and then loot the dead bodies.

Yeah, the bandits that randomly try and rob you are a great source of rare items. You can hear them coming too. The other day I heard one say "Look, rich pickings," before they ambushed me. I thought to myself,"so are you mate!" Ah, the irony!!

As stated above, there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to when they strike, but it's always in the countryside. When it first happened to me early on in the game when I had very few weapons at my disposal and a life bar you'd need a magnifying glass to see, I ran away from them. Big mistake. They're really weak and they carry all sorts of interesting stuff (except the elusive shrunken heads as far as I know). Rich pickings indeed!!

There is a way to guarantee getting attacked by bandits.

1- They only attack at night. So wait until it's dark and the lights come on.

2- Travel by Tunnel entrance to "Palazzo Laterano"

3- Once you arrive, run the way you are facing between buildings and wall

4- Once past second building head north east to building with light. (It's next to aqueduct.

5- To the right of this building is a small forest.

6- Run around this forest. (It's small and takes seconds to circle)

you should get attacked fairly quickly (On first or second time around)

7- Once you get attacked, kill bandits and loot them, head to the nearby tunnel. (It's only metres away from where you get attacked)

and use tunnel to go back to "Palazzo Laterano"

8- Repeat 3-7 until the sun comes up.

There is a way to guarantee getting attacked by bandits.

1- They only attack at night. So wait until it's dark and the lights come on.

2- Travel by Tunnel entrance to "Palazzo Laterano"

3- Once you arrive, run the way you are facing between buildings and wall

4- Once past second building head north east to building with light. (It's next to aqueduct.

5- To the right of this building is a small forest.

6- Run around this forest. (It's small and takes seconds to circle)

you should get attacked fairly quickly (On first or second time around)

7- Once you get attacked, kill bandits and loot them, head to the nearby tunnel. (It's only metres away from where you get attacked)

and use tunnel to go back to "Palazzo Laterano"

8- Repeat 3-7 until the sun comes up.

Wow! Thanks for the info Tiger. I will check this out for sure. I knew there had to be a way to make them attack just never knew how.

• 11 years later...