Secret Achievement ~ Quite a Tumble not unlocking

Savi0rX

For reason the story achievement for surviving the avalanche in the opening sequence did not unlock for me. I played the level at least 5 times on each difficulty as well with no luck of getting it. It is one of the only achievements I am missing besides getting gold in all the score attack levels. I did not have any issues with any of the other achievements unlocking besides when xbox updated the UI but I did this level way before that update dropped. Does anyone have this achievement unlocked? or having the same issues? Or know a work around to get it to unlock? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

For reason the story achievement for surviving the avalanche in the opening sequence did not unlock for me. I played the level at least 5 times on each difficulty as well with no luck of getting it. It is one of the only achievements I am missing besides getting gold in all the score attack levels. I did not have any issues with any of the other achievements unlocking besides when xbox updated the UI but I did this level way before that update dropped. Does anyone have this achievement unlocked? or having the same issues? Or know a work around to get it to unlock? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I haven't had any issues with unlocking achievements in this game. Have to you tried hard restarting your XBox and replaying that first part. If that doesn't work you may need to wait for a patch unfortunately.

UPDATE: Well I finally figured out the solution to unlocking this achievement. After playing the prologue level twenty times, I decided to play the whole level of Syria. Long behold, as soon as I started level 3, walked forward a bit, the achievement popped lol. The description is kind of misleading because you would think it would pop after tumbling down the hill from the avalanche. Anyways I guess it just glitched in my first playthough. I know a few other people had problems with this achievement so I hope this helps. Now just to gold 2 more levels and I will have my 1k :)

Bzurke, I also did the uninstall and reinstall. I also reset my xbox cache which you can google how to do and I started a new game on survivor. Once you get to the beginning of mission 3, turn around and look behind to where you came from the avalanche(its blocked off but you can walk forward a bit). Then circle around that starting area before advancing forward and it should pop. That's exactly what I did.

Also make sure you on doing this in the campaign and not expedition mode.