Insurgency DLC Achievement Guide

Tyger7

DLC Overview

-Estimated achievement difficulty: 5/10

-Approximate time: 2-4 Hours (Highly depending on skill)

-Offline: 9 (250:gsicon:): This is considering split screen is an option. These can be done online or off. Also, you can complete these by yourself and get them.

-Online: 0

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 (and 3 area replays)

-Number of missable achievements: 0

-Glitched achievements: 0

-Do cheat codes disable achievements? No cheats.

-Does difficulty affect achievements? Yes. Team Congratz and Demolition Crew require modes to be done on realistic.

-Extra Equipment needed? An online cooperative partner or another controller for split screen if you want an easier time with them. Also all gadget upgrades help a lot.

-Cost of DLC (initial cost): 800 Microsoft Points.

Introduction:

This DLC is a pretty fast 250 achievement points. It provides a few more Hunter missions as well as other modes, but you don't get achievements for playing all the Last Stand maps. They add a challenge per level to complete. If you follow the basic tips for Realistic in this guide here, you should do all right. Of course it's not the only way to do things, but it might help some that are having trouble.

Step 1: Beat all DLC levels on Realistic Mode.

You will want to start by taking each level one at a time, beating them on realistic. You will gain 130 achievement points by doing this. You will gain Who Let The Docks Out?, Rise From The Graves, Just Free Yourself, Experimental Treatment, and Team Congratz.

On the last level you should also try for Demolition Crew. It requires you to shoot/explode all the fuel tanks. This must be done on Realistic Mode and is in the very last area of the map. The achievements for beating the levels say cooperative, but you may play them solo and still gain the achievements.

Step 2: Replay 3 specific areas on rookie.

There are 4 achievements (1 per level) that require you to do a specific task. Three are for taking out enemies in hand-hand under certain conditions. Check the achievement guide for more details. These include Thinking Inside The Box, King Of The Crypt, and Watch The Soap. They are the more difficult portions of the achievement list. They can be done with or without a partner. The nice thing is that it adds both kills of each player into one, and you both get the achievement at the end You need to be extra patient when doing these. They should all be done on Rookie. The Demolition Crew as listed in Step 1 is also in this category, but must be done on Realistic Mode. If you failed to get it, you must get to that section of the game again and retry it.

Conclusion:

All of these achievements can be done in one sitting. They aren't too difficult. If you had a hard time wth Last Stand modes it may cause you a little grief. If you have the full 1000 already, it'll feel like a warm up session.

Edited by Tyger7

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/tk/JB/1ICLiGJhbC9ECBoFGltTWTBCL2FjaC8wLzIwAAAAAOfn5-tuQqo=.jpg Who let the docks out? 20 :gsicon:

Complete CO-OP "San Francisco, CA" mission on Rookie or Normal difficulty

From the main menu, go to Deniable Ops or Coop & Multiplayer. Select how you will be playing your match. Pick Hunter game mode and hit :ddown: until you get to the first DLC map "San Francisco, CA". The difficulty you will want to play on is Realistic. You can play it on Normal or Rookie to get the achievement, but see "Team Congratz" for more details concerning Realistic. There are a total of 3 areas/waves you must pass.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/uF/lN/1YCLiGJhbC9ACRoFGltTWTBCL2FjaC8wLzM0AAAAAOfn5-piWaQ=.jpg Rise from the graves 20 :gsicon:

Complete CO-OP "New Orleans, LA" mission on Rookie or Normal difficulty

From the main menu, go to Deniable Ops or Coop & Multiplayer. Select how you will be playing your match. Pick Hunter game mode and hit :ddown: until you get to the second DLC map "New Orleans, LA". The difficulty you will want to play on is Realistic. You can play it on Normal or Rookie to get the achievement, but see "Team Congratz" for more details concerning Realistic. There are a total of 3 areas/waves you must pass.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/K6/Gt/1ICLiGJhbC9BCRoFGltTWTBCL2FjaC8wLzM1AAAAAOfn5-uCoTc=.jpg Just free yourself 20 :gsicon:

Complete CO-OP "Portland, ME" mission on Rookie or Normal difficulty

From the main menu, go to Deniable Ops or Coop & Multiplayer. Select how you will be playing your match. Pick Hunter game mode and hit :ddown: until you get to the third DLC map "Portland, ME". The difficulty you will want to play on is Realistic. You can play it on Normal or Rookie to get the achievement, but see "Team Congratz" for more details concerning Realistic.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/nq/iM/1oCLiGJhbC9CCRoFGltTWTBCL2FjaC8wLzM2AAAAAOfn5-mjqII=.jpg Experimental Treatment 20 :gsicon:

Complete CO-OP "Salt Lake City, UT" mission on Rookie or Normal difficulty

From the main menu, go to Deniable Ops or Coop & Multiplayer. Select how you will be playing your match. Pick Hunter game mode and hit :ddown: until you get to the fourth (last) DLC map "Salt Lake City, UT". The difficulty you will want to play on is Realistic. You can play it on Normal or Rookie to get the achievement, but see "Team Congratz" for more details concerning Realistic. There are a total of 4 areas/waves you must pass. The third area only has 1 enemy, but there is a lot of climbing involved.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/e6/hY/14CLiGJhbC9BFQUaXVBRFzBCL2FjaC8wLzUAAAAA5+fn+HeoYA==.jpg Team congratz 50 :gsicon:

Complete Deniable Ops: Insurgency on Realistic difficulty in Hunter or Infiltration game mode

Insurgency is the name of the DLC content pack that you downloaded. It is not a word you will find in the menu system. Do not confuse this with a game mode, as it is being referenced as a whole (all levels in the content pack). Since you have to play all of the Hunter missions anyways, play them all on realistic. This way will save you time, but you can choose any mode you desire. Each level will have their own specific achievement (mostly for killing enemies in specific areas). You can do all of the levels over again on rookie to get those except for the fourth mission which requires cooperative on Realistic Mode. With these modes you may treat them just like the Last Stand maps (using all gadgets). If backup is called, you should have no trouble defeating them with explosions. Proximity mines are in the extras section if you'd like to try those out. With a cooperative partner these should only take you around 15-20 minutes each to complete.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/jI/qz/14CLiGJhbC9FCxoFGltTWTBCL2FjaC8wLzExAAAAAOfn5-icipA=.jpg King of the crypt 30 :gsicon:

In the "Crypt", perform (12) hand to hand takedowns without alerting other enemies

Map: New Orleans, LA

Area: 2

This can be done by yourself or with a partner (online or split screen). After you pass the first area, you will be in the crypt. There are a total of 12 enemies to dispatch, and you must take them all out with hand to hand takedowns. You can feel free to use EMP grenades and EMP bursts. Pack your character with all gadget upgrades since you won't be using anything else. You can be detected by an enemy, but as long as you kill him before he calls backup you'll still be in good shape for the achievement. It's a lot easier with a partner, but you can do it solo. Notice in the video below how many errors and close calls there are. This achievement is very easy on rookie. If you wanted to, you could EMP every enemy with a cooperative partner (14 EMP type gadgets between you both!).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuq7mwBhRhk]YouTube- Splinter Cell Conviction King of the Crypt[/ame]

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/OY/OS/1YCLiGJhbC9GCxoFGltTWTBCL2FjaC8wLzEyAAAAAOfn5-q9gyU=.jpg Watch the soap 30 :gsicon:

In the "Washroom", neutralize (18) enemies

Map: Portland, ME

Area: 2

In the second area of the Portland, ME you will find a bathroom type area. This is the washroom. You have to intentionally have backup called and run to this room and kill the enemies that come in (18 total). There are pipes to climb on that will give you a good advantage. This must be done in one play. If you have a cooperative partner, your kills will be added together and you'll both receive the achievement. Lots of gadgets will help here! Remember to kill them when they are actually in the bathroom, and not just in the hallways leading in. Even the areas that look like they are in the bathroom aren't really in it according to the game. Make sure there are sinks, stalls, or showers around if you want to be sure.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/qn/ty/1ICLiGJhbC9HCxoFGltTWTBCL2FjaC8wLzEzAAAAAOfn5-tde7Y=.jpg Thinking inside the box 30 :gsicon:

In the first area of the "San Francisco, CA" map, neutralize (12) enemies inside containers

Map: San Francisco, CA

Area: 1

You must kill (on any difficulty) 12 enemies on this map inside the various containers spread around. It's okay if backup is called, but it will be much harder if they are called earlier. This can be done solo. In the video below, it's shown what the containers look like and how things should be done. I had killed all enemies but 5, and then my partner came in and got a few. It gives both players the achievement. Take your time and be very careful. Shoot out lights as needed (as well as cameras). This achievement is not accumulative between retries.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPS6HxSUKek]YouTube- Splinter Cell Conviction: Thinking Inside The Box[/ame]

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Q3/Mq/14CLiGJhbC8yCxoFGltTWTBCL2FjaC8wLzFGAAAAAOfn5-gFc18=.jpg Demolition crew 30 :gsicon:

Complete CO-OP "Under Construction" while shooting all the explosives in realistic difficulty

Map: Salt Lake City, UT

Area: 4

The last area of the Salt Lake City map has a bunch of explosive canisters. You must trigger the backup for this achievement to unlock. I do not believe the fire extinguishers count, as most people having problems seem to have not triggered backup to begin with. If you want, you may shoot the fire extinguishers as well just in case. I have included them in the video if you need to know the locations. I will test my theory with another partner who has not gotten the achievement yet. The achievement unlocks after you kill the last enemy, so make sure you use sonar goggles a lot and use marks to make things easier.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIAlIqywIho]YouTube- Splinter Cell Conviction: Demolition Crew[/ame]

There are a total of 10 explosive canisters and 8 fire extinguishers (counting one from behind the weapons crate).

1st Floor: 4 explosive canisters and 5 fire extinguishers.

2nd Floor: 4 explosive canisters and 2 fire extinguishers.

3rd Floor: 2 explosive canisters

Weapon crates area (behind): 1 fire extinguisher.

Edited by Tyger7

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY UNTIL THIS MESSAGE IS ERASED!!!!

I normally don't do Works in Progress, but I have been asked by a few people to write one. No I am not the expert at splinter cell, but I have had some good feedback and if someone is following the originally guide I posted, then they may feel more relaxed if it's all in one. Im going to also include this info in the regular guide too, but also as a seperate thread so people who just get the game see it, and people who have had it and are specifically looking only for these achievements see it too....please be patient while I work on this, as I just now have it downloaded. Waiting for a friend to get back from being gone, and we'll crank it out...I have studied the achievements and have studied the menus. It is extremely confusing at first, but I will at least clear that up ! Remember, don't reply just yet even if it's to tell me I suck at life!

INTRODUCTION

STEP 1-2

CONCLUSION

BLAHBLAHBLAH type type type

Who let the docks out? 20(G)

From the main menu, go to Coop & Multiplayer. Select how you will be playing your match. Pick Hunter game mode and hit :ddown: until you get to the first DLC map "San Fransisco, CA". The difficulty you will want to play on is Realistic. You can play it on Normal or Rookie to get the achievement, but see "Team Congratz" for more details concerning Realistic.

Rise from the graves 20(G)

From the main menu, go to Coop & Multiplayer. Select how you will be playing your match. Pick Hunter game mode and hit :ddown: until you get to the second DLC map "New Orleans, LA". The difficulty you will want to play on is Realistic. You can play it on Normal or Rookie to get the achievement, but see "Team Congratz" for more details concerning Realistic.

Just free yourself 20(G)

From the main menu, go to Coop & Multiplayer. Select how you will be playing your match. Pick Hunter game mode and hit :ddown: until you get to the fthird DLC map "Portland, ME". The difficulty you will want to play on is Realistic. You can play it on Normal or Rookie to get the achievement, but see "Team Congratz" for more details concerning Realistic.

Experimental Treatment 20(G)

From the main menu, go to Coop & Multiplayer. Select how you will be playing your match. Pick Hunter game mode and hit :ddown: until you get to the fourth (last) DLC map "Salt Lake City, UT". The difficulty you will want to play on is Realistic. You can play it on Normal or Rookie to get the achievement, but see "Team Congratz" for more details concerning Realistic.

Team congratz 50(G)

Complete Deniable Ops: Insurgency on Realistic difficulty in Hunter or Infiltration game mode

Insurgency is the name of the DLC content pack that you downloaded. It is not a word you will find in the menu system. Do not confuse this with a game mode, as it is being referenced as a whole (all levels in the content pack). Since you have to play all of the Hunter missions anyways, play them all on realistic. This way will save you time, but you can choose any mode you desire. Each level must have all

King of the crypt 30(G)

In the "Crypt", perform (12) hand to hand takedowns without alerting other enemies

Watch the soap 30(G)

In the "Washroom", neutralize (18 ) enemies

Thinking inside the box 30(G)

In the first area of the "San Francisco, CA" map, neutralize (12) enemies inside containers

Demolition crew 30(G)

Complete CO-OP "Under Construction" while shooting all the explosives in realistic difficulty

I'll help since i've done all the DLC But one...

But all these can be done CO-OP.. So that means if ur buddy gets 12 container kills, u'll get the achievement too... Goes for all 3 achievements...

Watch the soap is the second stage back in the back Portland, ME...

Thinking inside the box easy way is to HOLD them and walk into the container then throw or kill whatever you like, first stage San Francisco, CA...

King of the crypt is second stage of New Orleans. Doing it with a Partner is easy, and goes by fast!!

Demolition crew didnt pop for me but its the last lvl of Salt Lake... So as of right now i dunno if the Demolition Crew is glitch... But thought i'd help ya out for info...

Edited by bleeap

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/tk/JB/1ICLiGJhbC9ECBoFGltTWTBCL2FjaC8wLzIwAAAAAOfn5-tuQqo=.jpg Who let the docks out? 20 :gsicon:

From the main menu, go to Coop & Multiplayer. Select how you will be playing your match. Pick Hunter game mode and hit :ddown: until you get to the first DLC map "San Fransisco, CA". The difficulty you will want to play on is Realistic. You can play it on Normal or Rookie to get the achievement, but see "Team Congratz" for more details concerning Realistic. There are a total of 3 areas/waves you must pass.

I got this cheevo playing in single player mode under deniable ops. Not sure if it is glitched or this was intended.

I got this cheevo playing in single player mode under deniable ops. Not sure if it is glitched or this was intended.

If anyone else can tell me if these can be gotten in single player regardless of the description saying cooperative, please let me know so I can update this! Thanks David for that input.

If anyone else can tell me if these can be gotten in single player regardless of the description saying cooperative, please let me know so I can update this! Thanks David for that input.

Yep they can even be done with a combination of single player deniable ops and co-op. That's how I did it.

Also just to let you know, we started a thread in the sub forum for the DLC about where each of the location specific achievements can be done, which has also turned into a mini achievement guide.

Some of though are having major problems with the demolition achievement. I think I've tried it 6 times to no avail. Any info you guys have would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: just got it after clearing my cache

Edited by Lex Talionis

Yeah, The sub forum would be a much better place for this. Maybe ask a mod to move it for you.

I can also confirm that you can do all CO-OP achievements in Single player. And even thought the single mission achievements say "Rookie or Normal" difficulty, I played though on Realistic and still got the mission specific achieves, so difficulty doesn't matter.

Nice work though.

EDIT - Think this was mentioned in the roadmap you made, Sorry.

Edited by Filter x360a

The washroom (bathroom) part is the second zone of the third map (can't remember what it's called). It's on the first floor and you'll know you're there when you see the showers. You have to alert the enemies in order to kill 18 and make sure to kill them inside the showers and not outside. I'm not sure how the "Demolition Crew" achievement works but I shot every single fire extinguisher, nitrogen tanks, and explosives on the map. I just scanned the area with the sonar goggles and shot most of the white icons.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/qn/ty/1ICLiGJhbC9HCxoFGltTWTBCL2FjaC8wLzEzAAAAAOfn5-tde7Y=.jpgThinking inside the box 30 :gsicon:

Also,I got this easy right when you start the mission. When the mission starts,you'll see the truck parked nxt 2 you on the left have your character turn left and head all the way str8 to the container that is on the second story. From there, I jumped insinde the container that is on the 2nd story. From there I just made some noise and made sure the enemies saw me go into the same container. Once all 24 enemies saw me go into the container I've been talking about,my Last Known Position showed me barely inside the container. After that 1 by 1 enemies came into the container I was in and I just hand-2-hand killed them. They pretty much did the hard work for me. I killed like 18 guys doing it this way. Well this is just my method but hope it helps.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/qn/ty/1ICLiGJhbC9HCxoFGltTWTBCL2FjaC8wLzEzAAAAAOfn5-tde7Y=.jpgThinking inside the box 30 :gsicon:

Also,I got this easy right when you start the mission. When the mission starts,you'll see the truck parked nxt 2 you on the left have your character turn left and head all the way str8 to the container that is on the second story. From there, I jumped insinde the container that is on the 2nd story. From there I just made some noise and made sure the enemies saw me go into the same container. Once all 24 enemies saw me go into the container I've been talking about,my Last Known Position showed me barely inside the container. After that 1 by 1 enemies came into the container I was in and I just hand-2-hand killed them. They pretty much did the hard work for me. I killed like 18 guys doing it this way. Well this is just my method but hope it helps.

I was in there too but it was really awkward positioning and it wasnt letting grab the guys very well. Have an exact place or was it any top container?

another great guide, tyger. will definitely be using it if i decide to get the dlc.

Thanks, it's decent DLC. Awesome that they give you 250 gamerscore, unlike titles lately only giving like 90!

Yep they can even be done with a combination of single player deniable ops and co-op. That's how I did it.

Also just to let you know, we started a thread in the sub forum for the DLC about where each of the location specific achievements can be done, which has also turned into a mini achievement guide.

Some of though are having major problems with the demolition achievement. I think I've tried it 6 times to no avail. Any info you guys have would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: just got it after clearing my cache

Did you get the achievement after clearing the cache? Or did you have to do it over again?

Yeah, The sub forum would be a much better place for this. Maybe ask a mod to move it for you.

I can also confirm that you can do all CO-OP achievements in Single player. And even thought the single mission achievements say "Rookie or Normal" difficulty, I played though on Realistic and still got the mission specific achieves, so difficulty doesn't matter.

Nice work though.

EDIT - Think this was mentioned in the roadmap you made, Sorry.

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know that sub thread was for the DLC since it's just called "deniable ops". Oops!

Damn Demolition Crew, it didn't unlock, I must of missed one.

Some should literally make a list of all the explosives in the last section (there's not THAT many). I'm too tired to go through again right now, but tomorrow morning I'm going to start a list of the explosives I find if no one else does.

Edited by Sedaa

Did you get the achievement after clearing the cache? Or did you have to do it over again?

I did it over again... Then it popped the next time I tried in single player... However my friend was also having issues getting it to unlock, but I got it for him without clearing his cache...

Maybe I was constantly missing some. I think I most often missed the ones toward the entrance to the level. i.e. if you come up out of the load room and turn right after the spotlight with four lights, there's one by a forklift.. If you keep going down that hall there is one hidden up on some boards almost underneath those stairs, turn slightly right at the stairs to see it.... There's also an extinguisher there I almost missed before.

The one other thing I remember doing differently when it unlocked for both of us was shooting the one visible extinguisher in the weapon crate room. If you go toward the turn back sign you can shoot an extinguisher down in area 3. However, I think you can get the achievement without that extinguisher.

Edited by Lex Talionis

The demolition Crew achievement.

Firstly get backup called intentionally by shooting the nearest explosive or throwing a frag ect. (backup will arrive anyway when you shoot an explosive). Then kill all but 1 of the enemies. Next use your sonar and mark any objects you can see run to them and blow them up (the remaining enemy will run to that location if he is close by if he spots you just use an EMP to escape). Remember to blow up all fuel tanks and fire extinguishers. Then when there is no more on your sonar kill the last guy and the achievement will unlock.

From the main menu, go to Coop & Multiplayer. Select how you will be playing your match. Pick Hunter game mode and hit :ddown: until you get to the first DLC map "San Francisco, CA". The difficulty you will want to play on is Realistic. You can play it on Normal or Rookie to get the achievement, but see "Team Congratz" for more details concerning Realistic. There are a total of 3 areas/waves you must pass.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/uF/lN/1YCLiGJhbC9ACRoFGltTWTBCL2FjaC8wLzM0AAAAAOfn5-piWaQ=.jpg Rise from the graves 20 :gsicon:

From the main menu, go to Coop & Multiplayer. Select how you will be playing your match. Pick Hunter game mode and hit :ddown: until you get to the second DLC map "New Orleans, LA". The difficulty you will want to play on is Realistic. You can play it on Normal or Rookie to get the achievement, but see "Team Congratz" for more details concerning Realistic. There are a total of 3 areas/waves you must pass.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/K6/Gt/1ICLiGJhbC9BCRoFGltTWTBCL2FjaC8wLzM1AAAAAOfn5-uCoTc=.jpg Just free yourself 20 :gsicon:

From the main menu, go to Coop & Multiplayer. Select how you will be playing your match. Pick Hunter game mode and hit :ddown: until you get to the third DLC map "Portland, ME". The difficulty you will want to play on is Realistic. You can play it on Normal or Rookie to get the achievement, but see "Team Congratz" for more details concerning Realistic.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/nq/iM/1oCLiGJhbC9CCRoFGltTWTBCL2FjaC8wLzM2AAAAAOfn5-mjqII=.jpg Experimental Treatment 20 :gsicon:

From the main menu, go to Coop & Multiplayer. Select how you will be playing your match. Pick Hunter game mode and hit :ddown: until you get to the fourth (last) DLC map "Salt Lake City, UT". The difficulty you will want to play on is Realistic. You can play it on Normal or Rookie to get the achievement, but see "Team Congratz" for more details concerning Realistic. There are a total of 4 areas/waves you must pass. The third area only has 1 enemy, but there is a lot of climbing involved.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/e6/hY/14CLiGJhbC9BFQUaXVBRFzBCL2FjaC8wLzUAAAAA5+fn+HeoYA==.jpg Team congratz 50 :gsicon:

Insurgency is the name of the DLC content pack that you downloaded. It is not a word you will find in the menu system. Do not confuse this with a game mode, as it is being referenced as a whole (all levels in the content pack). Since you have to play all of the Hunter missions anyways, play them all on realistic. This way will save you time, but you can choose any mode you desire. Each level will have their own specific achievement (mostly for killing enemies in specific areas). You can do all of the levels over again on rookie to get those except for the fourth mission which requires cooperative on Realistic Mode. With these modes you may treat them just like the Last Stand maps (using all gadgets). If backup is called, you should have no trouble defeating them with explosions. Proximity mines are in the extras section if you'd like to try those out. With a cooperative partner these should only take you around 15-20 minutes each to complete.

Bonus: If people have still been struggling to get the Perfect Hunter achievement from the original 1000, now is a great chance to do it. Every map has only 3 areas (with the exception of the last area which has 4, but one of those areas only contains 1 enemy).

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/jI/qz/14CLiGJhbC9FCxoFGltTWTBCL2FjaC8wLzExAAAAAOfn5-icipA=.jpgKing of the crypt 30 :gsicon:

This can be done by yourself or with a partner (online or split screen). After you pass the first area, you will be in the crypt. There are a total of 12 enemies to dispatch, and you must take them all out with hand to hand takedowns. You can feel free to use EMP grenades and EMP bursts. Pack your character with all gadget upgrades since you won't be using anything else. You can be detected by an enemy, but as long as you kill him before he calls backup you'll still be in good shape for the achievement. It's a lot easier with a partner, but you can do it solo. Notice in the video below how many errors and close calls there are. This achievement is very easy on rookie. If you wanted to, you could EMP every enemy with a cooperative partner (14 EMP type gadgets between you both!).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuq7mwBhRhk]YouTube- Splinter Cell Conviction King of the Crypt[/ame]

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/OY/OS/1YCLiGJhbC9GCxoFGltTWTBCL2FjaC8wLzEyAAAAAOfn5-q9gyU=.jpgWatch the soap 30 :gsicon:

In the "Washroom", neutralize (18 ) enemies

In the second area of the Portland, ME you will find a bathroom type area. This is the washroom. You have to intentionally have backup called and run to this room and kill the enemies that come in (18 total). There are pipes to climb on that will give you a good advantage. This must be done in one play. If you have a cooperative partner, your kills will be added together and you'll both receive the achievement. Lots of gadgets will help here!

Video coming soon!

You must kill (on any difficulty) 12 enemies on this map inside the various containers spread around. It's okay if backup is called, but it will be much harder if they are called earlier. This can be done solo. In the video below, it's shown what the containers look like and how things should be done. I had killed all enemies but 5, and then my partner came in and got a few. It gives both players the achievement. Take your time and be very careful. Shoot out lights as needed (as well as cameras). This achievement is not accumulative between retries.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPS6HxSUKek]YouTube- Splinter Cell Conviction: Thinking Inside The Box[/ame]

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Q3/Mq/14CLiGJhbC8yCxoFGltTWTBCL2FjaC8wLzFGAAAAAOfn5-gFc18=.jpgDemolition crew 30 :gsicon:

Temporary info: The last area of the Salt Lake City map has a bunch of explosive canisters. You must shoot them all before you kill the last person

Firstly get backup called intentionally by shooting the nearest explosive or throwing a frag ect. (backup will arrive anyway when you shoot an explosive). Then kill all but 1 of the enemies. Next use your sonar and mark any objects you can see run to them and blow them up (the remaining enemy will run to that location if he is close by if he spots you just use an EMP to escape). Remember to blow up all fuel tanks and fire extinguishers. Then when there is no more on your sonar kill the last guy and the achievement will unlock.

Tyger7, for the http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/qn/ty/1ICLiGJhbC9HCxoFGltTWTBCL2FjaC8wLzEzAAAAAOfn5-tde7Y=.jpgThinking inside the box 30 :gsicon: achievement video that you posted up, at 0:43 seconds you see the stairs, head up the stairs and head all the way back until the very last container. That is the container I was talking about. Hope it helps.

Lil tip for demolition crew. If you hold the last guy in a choke hold. your partner can run around shooting everything without the game ending untill u snap his neck. just keep checking your sonar and make sure ya checked everywhere before you kill him. I did the whole thing stealth then grabbed the 12th guy and started blowing stuff up without causing the alarm. The achievement didn't pop. so idk if i missed something or it requires you to set the alarm off. but when setting the alarm and grabbing the 24th guy it poped.

edit: oh and for washroom on rookie ive been able to run straight into the bathroom with my partner following me, (recommened going intothe left side as u enter from the front) hid in the back. alert them then just keep checking your left and right side killing them as they enter, have your partner hide in the back area reviving you if u ever go down. I used my remote mines alot on realistic.

Edited by CRDMUDRUNNER

Great guide, thanks.

I know I can get the level completion achievements in solo, but can I do Demolition Crew in solo too?

Edit: Oh, nevermind.. Got my answer from Siegfried's post already.

Edited by Fanva

Guide has been updated with a video and a more detailed description for the Watch The Soap. Sorry I didn't post a video, but after recording it, I accidently deleted it : / That's been happening a lot to me! Also notice I changed my description regarding getting the Perfect Hunter achievement. I tested it on two levels doing them perfectly for another player, and that player did not unlock them.

Edited by Tyger7