Updating Squads

assassinscreeds

How come there has not been any updates to squads recently. I thought that there would be changes per week during transfer window but nothing... no viera for man city, gudjohnsen for spurs. I'm really hoping that once window closes tomo ea will sort it out soon.

Does anyone know if there is a planned update?

well... since i'm a liverpool fan. and us not selling babel, lucas, or picking up a striker... i would agree. I hope the fat waiter leaves for the old lady. Here in the states, it was rumored that Hicks was selling his part of another franchise he owns here in America. If that's the cause, the money will be used for the debt liverpool has and would give options for a better manager.

well... since i'm a liverpool fan. and us not selling babel, lucas, or picking up a striker... i would agree. I hope the fat waiter leaves for the old lady. Here in the states, it was rumored that Hicks was selling his part of another franchise he owns here in America. If that's the cause, the money will be used for the debt liverpool has and would give options for a better manager.

You do realise that sacking Rafa would cost us £18m, right?

The update will come when the transfer window closes, it makes sense really.

You do realise that sacking Rafa would cost us £18m, right?

The update will come when the transfer window closes, it makes sense really.

yes i do realize this. That's why I was hoping that Rafa would leave on his old terms. Juve gets their man and we can move on. It's a win/win. Rafa has done great things for this club but he was brought in to give us a league title and he's failed at that.

yes i do realize this. That's why I was hoping that Rafa would leave on his old terms. Juve gets their man and we can move on. It's a win/win. Rafa has done great things for this club but he was brought in to give us a league title and he's failed at that.

He is a stubborn man and will not leave this season.

Back on topic, I think we should be expecting the squad updates sometime this week or next.

or moved to free agents maybe... 26 and retired. I feel sorry for him kinda

I don't see the point in him being made a free agent. He might as well stay at West Ham if they are keeping him in the game.

I feel sorry for him as well, he wasn't a half bad player and could have even made the WC squad if he had a good season.