Most Over-Powered Creature

What do you think is the most over powered creature? I think its that wasp/fly/bee thing that come in packs of, liike, 12 (not bloatflies)

Cazadores.

The Crezedea, or what ever they are called, can at least be killed, even if you have to maneuver a lot to do it.

Cazadores.

I wonder how do the BLIND deathclaws see us if they have no vision

They determine where you are by listening to your movements. Have you ever seen Harry Potter? ;)

Deathclaws are a lot tougher in NV than they were in FO3, mostly because you're always up against at least 2 at a time and there's no dart gun to make them sitting ducks. Cazadors are a bitch as well, probably the worst thing you can run into in a hardcore playthrough because it's nearly impossible to kill the whole group without at least one of them landing a hit on you. I especially hated it when I would see them and none of them came after me, but when I started walking away I was swarmed by them 30 seconds later.

I'd like to thank God that there are no albino radscorpions in NV. Those fuckers were ridiculously tough to kill.

Edited by Stewie Griffin2

Deathclaws are a lot tougher in NV than they were in FO3, mostly because you're always up against at least 2 at a time and there's no dart gun to make them sitting ducks. Cazadors are a bitch as well, probably the worst thing you can run into in a hardcore playthrough because it's nearly impossible to kill the whole group without at least one of them landing a hit on you. I especially hated it when I would see them and none of them came after me, but when I started walking away I was swarmed by them 30 seconds later.

I'd like to thank God that there are no albino radscorpions in NV. Those fuckers were ridiculously tough to kill.

:whs The albinos were hard to kill.

I've had more problems with cazadores than with deathclaws.

It was probably my fault for running into them in the first place, but I encountered 3 or so packs of the mutant bugs during my hardcore-rushed playthrough.

I would have gotten destroyed if I hadn't exploited a certain technique that worked occasionally. I don't know what triggers the cazadores to do this, but you can sometimes lose them by jumping on top of rocks, big or small. They'll retreat as if you aren't there. The second you reach the ground though, they come back at 60 mph. You can slowly pick them off by moving on and off the rock.

Cazadores are worst for me. It pisses me off how poorly they was designed, Atleast the deathclaws had been made to look like the hardest creature in the game. With these things they are pretty much the same as the boatfly's but bigger and stupid high stats.

The deathclaws on New vegas did not seem that hard for me... Mostly because i would memorise the area's of the map where they are, and i'd hide back and Snipe all of them before moving on. The Cazadores are all over the place tho and sucks bad when i choose a place to fast travel to and it ends up being dead in the center of a swarm of them bastards. :mad:

Hopfully the next fallout has a powerful enemy that has a little more ceativity behind it...

Deathclaw, duh. :X Things rape me it seems no matter what level.

Cazadores are pretty annoying too.

I wonder how do the BLIND deathclaws see us if they have no vision

How do Bats find their prey? How do blind people walk the street? Oh yeah, they can still hear.

Edited by thereefernander

Cazadores are worst for me. It pisses me off how poorly they was designed, Atleast the deathclaws had been made to look like the hardest creature in the game. With these things they are pretty much the same as the boatfly's but bigger and stupid high stats.

The deathclaws on New vegas did not seem that hard for me... Mostly because i would memorise the area's of the map where they are, and i'd hide back and Snipe all of them before moving on. The Cazadores are all over the place tho and sucks bad when i choose a place to fast travel to and it ends up being dead in the center of a swarm of them bastards. :mad:

Hopfully the next fallout has a powerful enemy that has a little more ceativity behind it...

What's not creative about them? They're mutated wasps. Who doesn't get a little jumpy around wasps? Also, they may not look tough, but their toughness comes from their numbers, strong poison and speed. They look pretty frickin tough when there's a foot long stinger about to blast you in the face. Check it out sometime in V.A.T.S.

I also had a lot less trouble with deathclaws in FO3 than I did in New Vegas, due to the fact you could completely immobilize them with one shot from the dart gun and then finish them off with anything before they could even get close. In New Vegas, your best bet is to try to snipe them and hope the others don't rush you after your first shot. Sometimes it works, a lot of times it doesn't.

Edited by Stewie Griffin2

Cazadores are brutal because of that damn poison, or venom or w/e, but if you have enough of the anti-venoms they are easy at a good range, or with a good sniping, the deathclaws are just fast and super powerful, but at least they don't have range like some of the super mutants which are very brutal if you accidentally wander too close to black mountain as you have no chance to run from a laser gatling at that point.

What's not creative about them? They're mutated wasps. Who doesn't get a little jumpy around wasps? Also, they may not look tough, but their toughness comes from their numbers, strong poison and speed. They look pretty frickin tough when there's a foot long stinger about to blast you in the face. Check it out sometime in V.A.T.S.

I just dont really find them as intresting as the Deathclaws. The deathclaws are pretty badass and all. But these things... just sorta remind me of boatfly's And i was pretty fucking dissappointed when i first saw one and ran over there all happy looking for easy XP just to get my ass handed to me within seconds. :(

I never knew they was mutated wasps tho, Would of been abit cooler if they had the Yellow and black stripes And atleast drop somthing intresting.

I just dont really find them as intresting as the Deathclaws. The deathclaws are pretty badass and all. But these things... just sorta remind me of boatfly's And i was pretty fucking dissappointed when i first saw one and ran over there all happy looking for easy XP just to get my ass handed to me within seconds. :(

I never knew they was mutated wasps tho, Would of been abit cooler if they had the Yellow and black stripes And atleast drop somthing intresting.

I can understand your disappointment, the same thing happened to me.