Need help in my player mode

paddycfc22

i am new too this basketball game so this may be a stupid question, how the hell do u get your team mates to pass 2 you in my player mode cause iam in a good position and press a but they just wont pass

also whats the best position, roles, height, weight for a good player 2 build up, cause my guy is rather crap

and how do u use the lb button passes cause i press lb then a for open player then another menu pops up

Edited by paddycfc22

i am new too this basketball game so this may be a stupid question, how the hell do u get your team mates to pass 2 you in my player mode cause iam in a good position and press a but they just wont pass

also whats the best position, roles, height, weight for a good player 2 build up, cause my guy is rather crap

and how do u use the lb button passes cause i press lb then a for open player then another menu pops up

as many others have said best position is what fits you the best im awesome with a SG but suck with a PF, however most common position around this forum seems to be a PG since you have the ball most of the time and call plays.

Height (IMO):

PG 6'3"

SG 6'6"

Sf 6'8"

PF 6'10"

C 6'10"+

and im pretty sure weight doesnt really factor into anything

lb brings up the playcalling menu or if you hold it a pick and roll. direct player passes are the rb then the corresponding button.

When you first start your teammates kind of ignore your calls for the ball, generally they will only pass it to you if you are wide open. It also depends on what type of plays are run (If you have a good offensive minded coach he should call plays that suit your abilities.) When your teammate chemistry gets high enough theyll pass you the ball whenever you call for it even if you are triple teamed