Achievement Trading Thread

The Pants Party

Could someone do me a HUGE favor and just get in a versus match on the Arcade game Cloning Clyde? As you probably know I'm trying to fix my Gamerscore and playing a versus match will give me 12 points which is what I need. The problem is there is no one playing it. So it would be much appreciated if you helped...

• 2 months later...
Could someone do me a HUGE favor and just get in a versus match on the Arcade game Cloning Clyde? As you probably know I'm trying to fix my Gamerscore and playing a versus match will give me 12 points which is what I need. The problem is there is no one playing it. So it would be much appreciated if you helped...

FOXX you can send me an invite on xbox live my gamertag is GTR Revolver so wen u get the chance we can go and play a quick match and once it's done if u want wen can play a serious quick match if you like..cuz im also trying to get the achievement too

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,everyone. I need help it probably sounds stupid but i cant clone clyde into a sheep to get the achievement. it says put the sheep and clyde on the cloning machine and press B. but it only clones myself ..someone send me a message on xbox live please. cuz i dont check into here that often. Oh btw. My gamertag is : Mafiogangsta

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Just a heads up for you. You don't actually have to play someone online. If you have two controllers just go into multiplayer and start the game. I loaded my brothers profile (not a live profile on my xbox) and started the game. We both got credit for the ach and I never even played. As soon as the ach unlocked I quit the game. Hope it helps you all and saves you some time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
when do you get the chance to unlock the mutant clyde

Wrong thread - this is for achievement trading ;)

But to answer your question here is a section of the achievement guide that answers your question:

Finish the game by beating the level Clyde Kong and unlocking the achievement King of all Clyde-Dumb. and also finish all the challenge levels (unlocks the achievement "Dupliclone Dash.")
Source: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/cloning-clyde/guide/

Hello. I'm needing someone to jump in an Xbox Live match real quickly with me so that I can get my Battle Addict achievement. I started a new profile a while back and am going back and beating a bunch of games, so any help is much appreciated! Thanks. :)

Just send me a msg if you don't mind helping. Gamertag is JMIngles

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...