Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trying the 8v8 and 6v6 achievement today. gathering people now. will try all day till it's done. and im helping someone get it because i have it already. msg me if you want in

hey im triying to get those achievements tonight. im in a session for 10pm uk time if u have people have them join the session please. want to get these achievement done. then do rank kills.

also if others need the achievement send a message to my gamertag which is, trollsbox. lets get these achievements done eh?

Alright been working hard finding ppl and I'm up to 10 including my self. Message me on XBL if interested in the big team achievements. Would be great just to find another group of ppl already together. But I don't care... my schedule is open for the next two days. Mostly everyone I've been playing with seems to be on about 4-9pm PST (my time) but most can be on other times. Let me know? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Need nearly all multiplayer achievements, i'm not trying to go for 100% but I want to get a decent amount of achievements in the game. 14/43 isn't good for me. Its one of those crappy games that have a horrible campaign(so only 10% of the achievements come from it) and is focused on multuplayer more but your lucky if more than three people are in a match with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm looking to get the 6vs6 and 8vs8 achievement if someone is getting a group together add me GT RICHPUNX. If there is no group I will be on every Sat. till the end of the year from 12:00pm PST to 3:00pm PST hosting a online Turok lobby for people to join. if you want to help out to get the achievements for 6 vs 6 and the 8 vs 8 stop in or message me so we can cordinate it.

Hey I just borrowed this game from a friend of mine and im going to want to get the mp achievements. Ok if anyone wants to boost tell me, but the only thing is I have pretty bad internet and I have no mic. If you can look past these things, id love to boost.

GT. KcazIsKewl

Seening as the server went down and then came back up it's high time I think I got the online achievements for this game.

Been talk of them pulling the servers so now is the time to do it.

Looking to do all the achievements so PM if interested.

GT= S3M James

Looking to do the player achievements this weekend, UK player on GMT.

Edited by S3M

I'd like to find 1-3 partners to do the 10 co-op maps wins (and the 10 wins in each team match option also), anyone up for it? I don't mind helping with other achievements, but I would like to focus on the "All purpose warrior" achievement. If interested, send me a PM or contact me on XBL (GT: Runner eGirl) saying you want to boost Turok.

If any one is interested I've said up a boosting match for this tonight 29th of October at 9pm (BST) to go for the 12 & 16 player achievements along with the others.

If we don't get it tonight we will try tomorrow as well.

Hi, I'm helping a few friends with their 6v6 and 8v8 achievements before they pull the servers for this game and we're looking for more people to put the teams together.

We will be meeting this Saturday Nov. 5 at 13:00 (1 PM) New York time, which I think would be 1 PM Eastern Daylight Time. If you're interested, please send me a PM here or on XBL, GT: Runner eGirl

The list so far is as follows (I'm waiting for a few more confirmations)

1. Runner eGirl (can leave the slot to someone else if needed)

2. BurnerXbox360

3. Aglow08 (need 8v8 only)

4. TediousGravy75 (need 8v8 only)

5. Supra GXR

6. Revolt101

7. Mr McJester DMR

8. munstathunda

1. MLG x HuNTeR x (need 8v8 only)

2. Shoot to keel

3. ClayMasterizado

4. ManuP1978

5. red rivalry18

6. (red rivalry18's friend)

7. XSupercrippleX

8. Sh4rkb4itOhh4h4

There's still one place left (my own, as I don't need the achievements), so let me know if you're interested in joining.

Edited by Runner e-Girl
added players to the list