Spawning in a Skydive.

Onyx Destiny

Recently i have been spawning in the air after completing missions online, although it is pretty funny it does get annoying as it costs money when you die.

Anyone else having the same problem?

I don't know how to 'fix' your problem but you could try enabling passive mode before you hit the ground? lol

Edited by JDMHatchG

Recently i have been spawning in the air after completing missions online, although it is pretty funny it does get annoying as it costs money when you die.

Anyone else having the same problem?

This happened to me earlier, didn't quite die though!

Rockstar will sort it out soon, just another glitch to add to the collection. However, I was expecting far more than I've witnessed after being able to access Online for the first time on Thursday night.

You can't or its impossible online? And no i can't test, out of 10 or so friends i'm the only one who can't get past the first missions till lol

It is very doable online, he is just not able to do it. Escaped 4 and 5 stars all day on day 1. Haven't been able to play since then due to being stuck on the tutorial.

I've been robbing stores the past hour, and because you can't escape a 4 star level I'm losing $1000 pocket money each time. -_- It started out about $300 but now I'm broke again.

You can't or its impossible online? And no i can't test, out of 10 or so friends i'm the only one who can't get past the first missions till lol

It is very doable online, he is just not able to do it. Escaped 4 and 5 stars all day on day 1. Haven't been able to play since then due to being stuck on the tutorial.

As for the Robbing Stores and being pursued by the Police while on a 4 Star wanted level it is very difficult.

On 4 stars there are always 2 x helicopters with spotlights on you and a shit load of Cars. So far I've only found 2 ways to escape in a multistory Car Park or by going to Los Santos Customs.

As it's hard to find a Car Park especially when your Car is severely damaged, I usually end up going to Los Santos Customs (set a waypoint before you enter the store) to repair and respray my Car which costs around $3,000, more than twice as much as I robbed from the store in the first place. What we'll do for an Achievement.

If the Police kill you, it will cost you a fair amount of money and then you'll have to steal your Car back from the Impound Lot to prevent it from being crushed. Once again this involves being hunted down by the Police again!

If I can find a Helicopter I'll try robbing the remaining stores while escaping in that, has to be less of a pain in the ass.

Edited by Tactical Tom

As for the Robbing Stores and being pursued by the Police while on a 4 Star wanted level it is very difficult.

On 4 stars there are always 2 x helicopters with spotlights on you and a shit load of Cars. So far I've only found 2 ways to escape in a multistory Car Park or by going to Los Santos Customs.

As it's hard to find a Car Park especially when your Car is severely damaged, I usually end up going to Los Santos Customs (set a waypoint before you enter the store) to repair and respray my Car which costs around $3,000, more than twice as much as I robbed from the store in the first place. What we'll do for an Achievement.

If the Police kill you, it will cost you a fair amount of money and then you'll have to steal your Car back from the Impound Lot to prevent it from being crushed. Once again this involves being hunted down by the Police again!

If I can find a Helicopter I'll try robbing the remaining stores while escaping in that, has to be less of a pain in the ass.

There are lots more ways to escape the cops. The last 4 stores I needed to rob were done with the same police armored car I stole from them. So speed is not even an issue, you just have to know how to beat the AI.

I've been robbing stores the past hour, and because you can't escape a 4 star level I'm losing $1000 pocket money each time. -_- It started out about $300 but now I'm broke again.

You CAN escape a 4 star wanted level. I've done it at least 4 times. It is hard though. The Heli's are a nightmare. But it's by no means impossible.

What i'm pretty sure is impossible though is even obtaining a 5 star wanted level lol. I haven't managed to get one on SP or MP. And i've survived a 4 star for about 20 mins and killed at least 100 cops/noose while doing so :confused:

Spawning in the sky happened again to me today. However, I started a mission with by pressing X on the Map while in mid-air piloting a Helicopter.

When the Mission started I fell from the sky and died, only to respawn where I died on Mount Chilliad, 6 miles away from the Mission.

Make sure you are on the ground when initiating a Mission.