"Surprise" coming in next update

highpass

Here is a short list I made at the Epic forums of things that should be fixed:

- Make an adjustment to reduce quitting by making them unable to connect for 15 minutes after quitting or just remove the option to quit all together once the game starts. Over the last 50 ranked games I played, around 45 of them finished with 5 or less players left in the game and probably about 20 of them finished early because an entire team had quit

- Need a party system or clan matches of some kind

- Fix the animation for chainsaw so that they can take damage/be killed.

- Fix the "sucking in" of chainsaws. Nothing like being sucked into an opponents chainsaw when you are out of range, around a corner, or behind a wall.

- Reduce the range of melees with guns. Sometimes people get hit when they are well out of arms reach, or even when behind the person's back that is meleeing.

- Need better explosion detections. There are times when stuck you can jump at the sticker and he will explode with you and other times you can be practically holding his hand and he will not be phased by the explosion.

- Add the ability to blow up more than the sticker and your teammates when stuck. If you get stuck the only person on the other team you can take down with you is the person that stuck you, not his team members.

- Add the ability for people to join a ranked game after it has already started

- Reduce the noise Locusts make in multi player

- Allow for more stats to be shown in leaderboards. Would like to be able to see kills for each gun. Maybe a separate kills/deaths for COG and Locust.

Although, I am not getting my hopes up too much for the update, being how the last one went.

They should fix...

• That damn chainswa sucking you in from miles away!
  • The inconsistency of the shotgun (don't say I'm not using it right, trust me... I am ;))
  • Animation invincibility
  • Host shotgun.... To piss off highpass and graf1k :p lolz

Oh everything, I wish this list would be fixed. And yea when I say more leaderboard options, I meant the kill numbers for each weapon.

I'm guessing it's just going to be a big patch update for the hit detection for the sniper, fixing the melee for the weapons, fixing that double ledge climb hover thing, also the ability to fall off a short ledge would be helpful as well. Also, I can see them weakening the pistol's melee speed and range. But another weapon? What else could they add? I don't remember seeing any other weapons in the game.

What about an additional 250 Gamerpoints for it?

I know it probably won't be, but we hear about it the other threads on the site about games adding this eventually through an update. What if the update they offer has something to do with some more points we can earn.

Just a thought, but it might be...

interesting, but i cant think of one extra achievement they could add?!?!

interesting, but i cant think of one extra achievement they could add?!?!

At this moment, I don't know if I could think of something, but I'm sure a game company will be able to think of it. Just think of how they came up with some of the original achievements. The Zen and the Art of Reloading Achievements were pretty interesting. I'm sure they have some ideas for future achievements.