Wolfenstien 3d screwed up my game...

brettsk8

So I just beat wolfenstein on normal. I started a new game on uber.... now im getting the message saying congratulations your adventures in wolfenstein 3d has put an extra $1,000 to your bank... I didnt get this message the 1st time I played the game... and I got the 1,000 dollar achievement in wolfenstein 3dwhen it first hit the marketplace.. so essentially I lost ALL my money and all my upgraded weapons... F*^K wolfenstein..

ummm.... ?... I guess because I payed 60 bucks for it and I would like to get my moneys worth.. but I dont want to go back through it all over playing on the toughest difficulty with my peashooters... more importantly why do you reply to a thread if your just gonna bash it?.. gtfo

ummm.... ?... I guess because I payed 60 bucks for it and I would like to get my moneys worth.. but I dont want to go back through it all over playing on the toughest difficulty with my peashooters... more importantly why do you reply to a thread if your just gonna bash it?.. gtfo

Ignore braedinfalln86,he loves to post useless shit when people post very valid posts.Attention deficit disorder I believe it is called.

On topic,I'm sorry to hear that happened to you mate :/

nah i dont really mind playing it over again. I like the campaign. it just got me confused because my friend and I played the whole campaign together while talking over headsets and when we beat it we both started new campaigns on uber.. he had all his upgraded weapons and I didnt. so I got alittle confused.. and that was when I got that message from wolfenstein 3d about the 1,000 in currency. owell im going to upgrade everything and play through again

nah i dont really mind playing it over again. I like the campaign. it just got me confused because my friend and I played the whole campaign together while talking over headsets and when we beat it we both started new campaigns on uber.. he had all his upgraded weapons and I didnt. so I got alittle confused.. and that was when I got that message from wolfenstein 3d about the 1,000 in currency. owell im going to upgrade everything and play through again

Your friend lied then.

Well he can post in any thread as he pleases, you cant kick him out of this thread or any other thread, and plus you should not freak out saying "Holy fucking bejesus my game is glitched it didnt give me my weapons are Uber mode, im fucked in this mode, i wasted 60 dollars, waaaaaaaaaa...."

Quit bitching and learn the game before jump and saying the wrong thing, most game do this so really it is not big deal, and mr pony person thing whatever... you cant say he has ADD and likes to post random shit, i really have ADD so do i post random shit? No, you need two need to stop fucking posting the things you think and are incorrect. Zombie - 1 You - 0

Well he can post in any thread as he pleases, you cant kick him out of this thread or any other thread, and plus you should not freak out saying "Holy fucking bejesus my game is glitched it didnt give me my weapons are Uber mode, im fucked in this mode, i wasted 60 dollars, waaaaaaaaaa...."

Quit bitching and learn the game before jump and saying the wrong thing, most game do this so really it is not big deal, and mr pony person thing whatever... you cant say he has ADD and likes to post random shit, i really have ADD so do i post random shit? No, you need two need to stop fucking posting the things you think and are incorrect. Zombie - 1 You - 0

Well said.