Can"t beat second part against Hans.

John Cena NL

Leichenfaust + Empower & Mire. I would hide underneath one of those big gears when he fired rockets, and when he was back down, flick on both powers, nail him with a shot, and run like hell. Once my health was back, just do it all over again.

Took me like 50+ tries to beat this stage of him! But hang in there, it will eventually happen.

I had trouble with this too, but there's not much help to give besides

* Keep moving, do not get yourself stuck. Jump and weave

* Use Mire, even if it's to run away to heal. There will be a Veil fillup nearby, they respawn.

* Flick both Empower and Mire on and fire away. Any gun will do fine, really. Just keep shooting at him. Sometimes he gets stuck on a corner, then will fly away after a few hits. The Leichenstaff44 is a good choice. I used the machine guns first then swapped to Leichenstaff. Rockets are NOT a good choice because of splash damage and you will probably die since he zooms up in your face. Particle Cannon is also a bad choice because of the wind-up time. You have to keep moving and keep shooting.

It may seem like nothing is happening but he will eventually start talking and that's when you stab the crystal. Once you beat this, you will get a nice checkpoint, and be amazed at how EASY the rest of the fight is.

Let's hope it's gonna be easy because this second part is hard enough. (uber diff.)

Yeah dude, don't sweat it, this is BY FAR the most frustrating part of the entire game on Uber. Keep at it.

Demi mentioned something important too; flick on the mire, and run away to regain health whenever you are hurt. With Hans' empower, he can shoot through concrete if he sees you, and if you get caught somewhere, he might just keep firing at you without you even knowing where he is. If this ever happens, just RUN! Turn on Mire, and head in the (hopefully) opposite direction, recharge your health, and then seek him out.

There is a structure to this battle:

1) Nail him 2-3 times with L44, he bends down, then flies away.

2) He fires rockets, and comes down after 20 seconds.

3) Nail him 4-5 times with L44, he flies away again.

4) Another rocket round, but when he comes down, he will still be firing rockets.

5) Nail him 5 times, he's toast.

Use whatever ammo you can with the L44, you will receive some more after the battle anyways. Just remember that between parts 4-5 of this battle, rockets will just randomly hit you, so you need to be on the constant move, and avoiding him until you have a clear shot.

EDIT: You finished as I was writing this! Ha

well congrats on beating him bro, your almost home free!

Edited by NarrBitaYarr

What works for me (at least until he starts shooting down the walls) is when you first start immediately run right and towards the closest gear with the recharge area. I just stay under that (even when he's firing rockets the first couple times) and it goes by pretty easy.

That trick is very consistent for me. But I haven't figured out a trick for after he starts shooting down the walls yet.

Edit:

After hiding under the first gear (which you can hide under standing up) I continued along the path in the same direction I was going until the next gear (which you had to crouch to get under) and finished him off relatively easy. Just had to make sure to use as little of the Mire as possible and reload the L-44 when I got the chance.

I'll try to implement this method again to see if it's as consistent as I'd like it to be.

Edited by Evolvr2006

easy way is and keep in mind I did it on Uber so I had to be cheap haha just stay up under that cog that keeps giving you veil and use mire when he pops up and empower its very easy that way since well mostly u keep having emp and mire all the time if you stay under that cog

That's basically how I said to do it a couple posts up.

this was a pain in the arse but I found a really easy way to beat him from where you start go forward and left and search the closest large big cog with the veil pool under it and camp there for the entire fight using only slow down if need be I tried it a few times and it works all the time just use rockets on him when he speeds through the gap which is the only way he can hit you edit: just read the above post lol

Edited by Dead Herb