Question About Crafting Items

NovahGaming

Hi buddys, 2 weeks ago I bought the game, and it was awesome, actually i have done the main quest, all homestead missions (I suppose the homestead missions end when you get the Achilles' Outfit), and looted all chests.

Anyway, the problem: Yesterday I tried to craft the "Broken Sword" Knife but i didn't have the "weapon blade", so i tried to buy it in the Stockpile and i realised that it didn't appear in the section. The same happened with the royal pistol (i don't find "Flints"), and with the pouches (i don't find Sewing Threads).

I'm begginer in this so i hope that someone can help.

(Sorry for my bad English :D)

Hi buddys, 2 weeks ago I bought the game, and it was awesome, actually i have done the main quest, all homestead missions (I suppose the homestead missions end when you get the Achilles' Outfit), and looted all chests.

Anyway, the problem: Yesterday I tried to craft the "Broken Sword" Knife but i didn't have the "weapon blade", so i tried to buy it in the Stockpile and i realised that it didn't appear in the section. The same happened with the royal pistol (i don't find "Flints"), and with the pouches (i don't find Sewing Threads).

I'm begginer in this so i hope that someone can help.

(Sorry for my bad English :D)

im pretty sure sewing threads is under materials. ellen is needed to make them and since youve done all the homestead missions im sure you have the recipie. flints might be under materials also. i went through all the sections to see what all i could create so id know if i needed something else crafted to make a different crafted item.

so what im basically saying is, ingredients can be bought but sometimes you need to create the ingredient (sewing threads) to make something else like the upgrade pouches.

im pretty sure sewing threads is under materials. ellen is needed to make them and since youve done all the homestead missions im sure you have the recipie. flints might be under materials also. i went through all the sections to see what all i could create so id know if i needed something else crafted to make a different crafted item.

so what im basically saying is, ingredients can be bought but sometimes you need to create the ingredient (sewing threads) to make something else like the upgrade pouches.

Yeah, I have already noticed that, the "Sewing Threads" are created with Wool and Ellen, so I think the "Weapon Blade" and "Flint" might be created in the same way, the only problem is that I don't know what Resource I must use... :/

Yeah, I have already noticed that, the "Sewing Threads" are created with Wool and Ellen, so I think the "Weapon Blade" and "Flint" might be created in the same way, the only problem is that I don't know what Resource I must use... :/

ah, when you highlight the item you want to create in the ingredients menu it should tell you whats needed. i went through and bought the max items of everything in the stockpile and had no trouble making everything i needed.

flints are under materials you need 1 limestone, 1 iron ore, and 1 lead ore

sewing threads need only 1 wool which you can buy in the stockpile

Edited by jeffy x360a