Best Xbox-360 game ever

Deadsea 1993

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, your signature is fricken huge! Not within the dimensions, so you may want to change that before a moderator does it for you. ;)

And L4D as an exclusive? It was available on PC first before it hit consoles (~24 hours apart, but still) so perhaps you should say console exclusive?

Anyway...

Exclusive - Crackdown

Still waiting for someone to come out and announce a third Crackdown game.

Exclusive: Shadowrun (haven't played many exclusives)

Non: Phantasy Star Universe

It probably would have been better off with a poll for this gen's GOTY and an option for other.

Umm, that doesn't make sense. This generation has been out for more than one year, so there's been more than one GOTY title...

Skyrim.

Fixed that for you;)

Edited by Ceris

Have to go with Mass Effect.

Story matters. Characters matter. There's been some incredible fucking games out this gen, but for all it's flaws Mass Effect makes me tear up with joy just thinking about it. Whenever I hear "Vigil", the music from the title screen and when you finally meet Vigil, I actually do tear up with joy.

Have to go with Mass Effect.

Story matters. Characters matter. There's been some incredible fucking games out this gen, but for all it's flaws Mass Effect makes me tear up with joy just thinking about it. Whenever I hear "Vigil", the music from the title screen and when you finally meet Vigil, I actually do tear up with joy.

That song still gives me a fuzzy feeling.

That's pretty much a matter of opinion. One site thinks this games is the best 360 game ever, another site thinks that game is. Regardless, this is a tough one. I've played so many good games on the 360, it's hard to decide which one is the absolute best. After all, no game is perfect.

But if I have to choose, I'd have to go with these:

Exclusive: Gears of War 1

Non-exclusive: Bioshock 1