Helicopterrific Ach question?

Suki

i havent even started it, i like to know what ive got to do b4 getting into a game gonna start this next week though

it really depends on your aptitude towards using the controls to fly the helicopter. If you're pretty good at it, the campaign shouldn't be that difficult. Your two options off the bat are to do the campaign in "training" mode or "realistic" mode. Training mode, to me, is more difficult, in that the maneuverability of your helicopter is restricted, so I recommend you do it on Realistic Mode. The majority of the missions are straightforward and pretty easy, however, there are a couple, in my opinion, that are tough, that may require several attempts.

In regards to the squad operations missions, they're not "difficult" per say (again, do them on realistic) but just the sheer volume of the enemies is where the problem lies. Thus, it's better to do the squad operations online with up to 3 other players. I did most of the squad operations with 2-3 other people (and while on "veteran" difficulty), they were really no issues. Online, I never ran into a shortage of people to play with (if you need any help, message me, and I can play as well). Hope this helps. I highly enjoyed it, if you are an aviation/helicopter enthusiast, you will really enjoy it.