Thoughts on Far Cry

What is everyone's thoughts on Far Cry?

I, myself find the game to be very fun. It is of course, a straight up, run and gun shooter. The water effects are absolutely stunning, so impressive that I find myself always wanting to go back towards the water. The rest of the game is not quite as impressive, but nonetheless it is well done. I am still playing through the first game so I will post more thoughts soon.;)

I think it's a good game...but i hate how you have to beat the old Instincts story mode before you can play the new game, Evolution. What is that? I already played Instincts and beat it for xbox and I was hoping I would be actually able to play the new game when I bought it. If they were going to do something like that, I think they should have made it that you have to beat Evolution to be able to play Instincts...but other than that it's a great game.

Not that big of a fan of the franchise, all tho I will admit it looks might damn good (Graphics) but I remember the pc Far Cry lockin up on me cuz my graphics card sucked and then me ripping the cd into 2 and burning it, I guess I just dont want that happening again, so Ill stay away from this one and wait for BFII : MC

HMMMMMMMM well being honest i am very dissapointed, the controls just dont seem to have a smooth feel to them. the muliplayer just didnt seem to flow to well,good they included split screen but no bots never understand this. The graphics , not including the water are certainly not next gen.

Its a very avarage game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The vehicle control of every vehicle sucks..

And the single player is really repetitive and hard.. I wish you could beat it on predator and unlock all the achievements at once.. beating it three times is really crappy..

The levels are HELLA LONG?? whats up with that?

Multiplayer really blows... the lag is so horrendous, people teleport around and make the game crappy

I really dont like how you start with the old story. Then, youll get to the new story. I almost wonder if the Evolution part has better graphics and the Instincts portion is a port or emulation like other Xbox1 games are.