Aftermath Weapon(s) Confirmed...

Skillet

Battlefield just posted this up on Facebook, as a "first Aftermath Screenshot".

400879_10151108982072672_1527088325_n.jpg

So I guess that rumor that Aftermath won't be bringing new weapons to the table is now debunked...

Also note the new looks for the soldiers... like the Assault guy without a helmet, and the sunglasses and bandage on Recon.

Edited by Skillet

Battlefield just posted this up on Facebook, as a "first Aftermath Screenshot".

400879_10151108982072672_1527088325_n.jpg

So I guess that rumor that Aftermath won't be bringing new weapons to the table is now debunked...

Also note the new looks for the soldiers... like the Assault guy without a helmet, and the sunglasses and bandage on Recon.

new soldier appearances?

HELL YEAH!

and i hope the crossbow isnt the only new weapon.

Crossbows? Really?

Crossbows will only impress me if I can pin enemies to buildings, passing MBT's, helicopters or low flying ducks - Crackdown's Harpoon Gun style!

Bugger ducks. I'm gunning for the dog.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xAMyvMNw3f4/Tqb2beUWATI/AAAAAAAATBs/xYkobB5_Ao0/s1600/duck-hunt-dog.jpg

OT: new weapon to get 100 kills with. Yay!

HAHAHAA ALL-FUCKING-DAY! At all the people who got their panties in a bind about not having more weapons. Probably still going to say "Fuck EA".... Seriously though, I sat down and as soon as I started reading this I started laughing.

Ok now to carry on reading what the people who were pissed have to say, and continue laughing....

HAHAHAA ALL-FUCKING-DAY! At all the people who got their panties in a bind about not having more weapons. Probably still going to say "Fuck EA".... Seriously though, I sat down and as soon as I started reading this I started laughing.

Ok now to carry on reading what the people who were pissed have to say, and continue laughing....

:p

I'd say I was more confuzzled.

If they're adding stringed instruments, I want one of these combat bows. Or a Lute. After finishing AC Revelations, I want to do a Lute Takedown for dogtags.

http://usarmy.vo.llnwd.net/e2/-images/2009/07/26/45983/army.mil-45983-2009-07-26-040735.jpg

If they're adding stringed instruments, I want one of these combat bows. Or a Lute. After finishing AC Revelations, I want to do a Lute Takedown for dogtags.

Well, on my side, I've just finished God of War 1&2 and I'm starting the third one. You can't imagine all the ideas about taking tags I have at the moment. :p

Can't wait to see how the crossbow handles to be honnest. Too bad bows arn't very original in games atm, seems to be the new trend. Far cry 3, tomb raider, crysis 3, just of the top of my head they all have some sort of bow.

I will be very happy with the new soldier skins aswell, way better then the weapon skins if you ask me ;)

I can see it now... "I was arming the M-Com, and then I took a...."

Ahaha... nope... not gonna to do it.

I was arming the M-Com, and then I took a.... wow, I'm suddenly finding it really hard to concentrate...

[ATTACH]7432[/ATTACH]

That's what you were going to say, right?

Might I ask why you have a Us army soldier instead of a Canadian?

OT: looking forward to this, I'm going to go for the crossbow as my most killed weapon

Might I ask why you have a Us army soldier instead of a Canadian?

Did a quick search for "combat bow" not "Canadian combat bow".

Due to government cutbacks on everything but NHL and Olympic box seat budgets for ministers, a "Canadian" combat bow would likely be an old shoelace tied around a stick they found in the park. Grenades are just empty maple syrup bottles stuffed with angry bees.

I used to be a Colonel 100 Assault Whore like you, then I took an arrow to the knee.

YES, I RESURRECTED THAT MEME.

I see it now: Crossbow Montages with Claptrap Dubstep...

Evil.

Claptrap with a crossbow. Now that would be something to see.

Edited by Opiate42

Due to government cutbacks on everything but NHL and Olympic box seat budgets for ministers, a "Canadian" combat bow would likely be an old shoelace tied around a stick they found in the park. Grenades are just empty maple syrup bottles stuffed with angry bees.

This is true. Here is a pic of their mobile infantry

http://memearchive.net/memerial.net/2301/we-get-the-job-done.jpg