The Official Bitching Thread

Purge

People complain about these games way to much. You know EXACTLY what you are getting when you buy a COD game. You know what to expect, you know what you are going to love and hate, so if you are going to bitch, don't bother buying the next game that comes out

Say w00t!!? Why the fuck would you know what to expect. I think no one would guess that the RC-XD would be such a pain in the ass. Or that the Ak-74u would be OP as hell. And you know this is THE BITCHING TREAD for a reason.

OnT: People who think they know all when all they do is fail miserably

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree, i just recently started playing MW2 online and i cant believe how many messages i get. its always for some prestige lobby or something, and i get atleast several per day. the younger children i found is a side-affect of any online game, would be nice if microsoft let you filter which age group you get matched up against.

i agree, i just recently started playing MW2 online and i cant believe how many messages i get. its always for some prestige lobby or something, and i get atleast several per day. the younger children i found is a side-affect of any online game, would be nice if microsoft let you filter which age group you get matched up against.

I would sell my soul for an age filter

• 2 weeks later...
I hate how they don't have any multiplayer achievements, all they have is single player and special ops achievements.

sadface

Haha it's somehow true. By now WE ALL would had already 1750 :gsicon: together. I'm sure about that with my 37 DAYZ of gameplay and to be continued...

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

I hate how they don't have any multiplayer achievements, all they have is single player and special ops achievements.

sadface

I'm grateful really that they don't have multiplayer achievements otherwise I'd have to work through a broken, filled with cheaters/boosters/noobtubers and hacked multiplayer to get those achievements...

I'm grateful really that they don't have multiplayer achievements otherwise I'd have to work through a broken, filled with cheaters/boosters/noobtubers and hacked multiplayer to get those achievements...

Nope not really. At least in the first few months I'm 100% sure you won't have any problems to get these. Just like in every other game recently released.

But if you're trying to get them 2 years after...well yup I guess you're screwed.

@ topic:

THIS!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Gif_UY_As]YouTube - MW2 - Aimbot wall hack & UAV always on[/ame]

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

• 2 weeks later...

I really, really hate Activision now, and Microsoft now. So yesterday I got my rank reset by some damn hacker. Contacted both MS and Act, but they can't or wont do anything about this shit. Really, so there goes my 10th prestige and 20+ days of game time just like that.

So now I guess I have to find a J-tagger who can mod a 10th lobby because there is now way in hell, I'm going to do all that shit over again. If anyone knows of someone who does them free PM me please.

I really, really hate Activision now, and Microsoft now. So yesterday I got my rank reset by some damn hacker. Contacted both MS and Act, but they can't or wont do anything about this shit. Really, so there goes my 10th prestige and 20+ days of game time just like that.

So now I guess I have to find a J-tagger who can mod a 10th lobby because there is now way in hell, I'm going to do all that shit over again. If anyone knows of someone who does them free PM me please.

Did u get anywhere with this?

Similar thing happened to me today. I upset someone during a game of FFA and after the game finished, he messaged me to say that he was going to hack my account. Checked my stats a few games later and my accuracy has reversed and is now in the minuses. Not that bothered really but I'm a bit pissed off that someone can just do that at their own will.

What grinds my gears is how people think this game is "Call of Duty 7" but what about Battlefield, it's had numerous games between Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 3... now Modern Warfare 3 is Call of Duty 8? That's just one thing that really makes me wanna smack someone in the face so hard that their jaw breaks! It's a "UUUURRRRGGGHHHH" thing -.-

I see a couple in TDM either yesterday or the day before, when playing with Draven, but ir's very rare you see them. Play FFA however, and you could end up seeing quite a few.

you are not allowed to talk to me anymore for bailing on us last night...to play Homefront too for that matter...you should be embarrassed.

Why do people bitch about 'quickscoping' ALL THE TIME? They say its easy and takes no skill. They are wrong. I spent over a month in 1v1 against my friend, just to get half decent at it. No i don't 'quickscope' all the time, but in a situation when im running around, its the difference between life and death. They say that we suck, getting 1 decent shot, and 20+ deaths in the process. I generally end up with a 3.0 k/d or higher running around the map with SoH, SP, and ninja or sitrep. Also, after every game, whether i 'quickscope' or 'hardscope' i always get called out for it. im sick of all the people who cant beat me with their silenced UMPs or extended mags AA-12s and say im a 'n00b' or 'tryhard'

Theres my rant for the day after all the threads and rage messages about it over the past couple of days.

Commando-Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando--Commando-

GOD I HATE COMMANDO!!!