Final scenes rushed (Spoiler)

Starkweather

From what i here the best out of the endings is the right path to destroy which i chose. But why did they rush the final scenes. Did all endings do this?

Like for mine I was happy that Liara, Javik and Joker survived but i don't understand how they got back on the Normandy when the reaper beam struck... they were the my two party members in the end. Did all others die?

Yeah I didn't hate the ending like many others, as I played a mostly renegade character so it felt good to have one major paragon action by choosing to destroy. Just wanted some more explanations on what happened not to say they won't do it with DLC. Ah well as long as Liara lives on :p

I hope they release some DLC that carries on the main game, just for a short while.

Maybe after you make the 'star gazer scene' the game goes to shepard woken up by your squadmates or maybe even major coats (still have no idea who the fuck he was) after been struck by the laser.

meaning that the retail ending was just a dream, while he was knocked out.

well not a dream but him breaking from indoctrination.

When you get to the citadel the crucibel attaches and you get to choose wether to destroy or control the reapers.

which ever one you choose harbinger ends up been the only Reaper left, (if you chose to destroy the reaers he survives( (if you chose to control he resists, all other reapers attack him but he defeats them all but is badly damaged)

then there is some kind of confrontation with harbinger,

He then retreats back into dark space, to rebuild his army and stats all shepard did was delay the cycle.

You then have to chase him into dark space.

Where there is a single Reaper planet, filled with reaper forces from multiple cycles.

then you figure out the planet needs destroying, in order to stop the reapers once and for all.

The rest writes itself.

Oh and the DLC pack should also add collector enemies to the MP.

I hope they release some DLC that carries on the main game, just for a short while.

Maybe after you make the 'star gazer scene' the game goes to shepard woken up by your squadmates or maybe even major coats (still have no idea who the fuck he was) after been struck by the laser.

meaning that the retail ending was just a dream, while he was knocked out.

well not a dream but him breaking from indoctrination.

When you get to the citadel the crucibel attaches and you get to choose wether to destroy or control the reapers.

which ever one you choose harbinger ends up been the only Reaper left, (if you chose to destroy the reaers he survives( (if you chose to control he resists, all other reapers attack him but he defeats them all but is badly damaged)

then there is some kind of confrontation with harbinger,

He then retreats back into dark space, to rebuild his army and stats all shepard did was delay the cycle.

You then have to chase him into dark space.

Where there is a single Reaper planet, filled with reaper forces from multiple cycles.

then you figure out the planet needs destroying, in order to stop the reapers once and for all.

The rest writes itself.

Oh and the DLC pack should also add collector enemies to the MP.

How about no? That would defeat the whole point of the series. Accept that Heros die and take the ending for what it is. A dark drama, just like the rest of the game.

I will agree to OPs original point that there is an oddity in the Normandy being in the relay system and some of your party being on the ship who you thought were with you. Especially since I saw, in mine, Ashley get blown up by the Reaper, but now she is walking off the Normandy? Huh?

Destroying them was renagade. The option for destroy was red and to control it was blue which annoyed me so i choose neutral in the end.

Technically it's not really renegade. The colors at the end aren't really "Paragon" or "Renegade". If you think of them in those terms then you really loose your ability to choose a bit... and could have a not so great outcome (on top of the not so great ones anyway).

That's one thing Bioware mentioned, there is no paragon or renegade ending, just choices. These just happened to be color-coded. (Since think about it, why would destroying the reapers be a renegade option?)

(Since think about it, why would destroying the reapers be a renegade option?)

Well, it is the violent option, instead of taking control, ostensibly to use the Reaper's power for the greater good? Silly, I know, considering what has been established of the Reaper's potential for good deeds, but then again, the ending is nonsense anyway.

I guess none of them are paragon or renegade but in my view picking to control would be seen as a power mad option when I did everything, wether it was liked or not to get the best chance of ending the Reapers, even if they do come back eventually. Also it would have been a kick in the teeth for Anderson and everyone else.

Destroying felt like the right thing to do for a Shepard that never changed his stance on the Reapers in my game.

Of course everything after the Reaper beam may not be real but I'd rather think it is :p

I don't get why Bioware said keep your saves when after the credits it creates an Auto-Save right before Cereberus headquarters again -_-

I guess none of them are paragon or renegade but in my view picking to control would be seen as a power mad option when I did everything, wether it was liked or not to get the best chance of ending the Reapers, even if they do come back eventually. Also it would have been a kick in the teeth for Anderson and everyone else.

Destroying felt like the right thing to do for a Shepard that never changed his stance on the Reapers in my game.

Of course everything after the Reaper beam may not be real but I'd rather think it is :p

I don't get why Bioware said keep your saves when after the credits it creates an Auto-Save right before Cereberus headquarters again -_-

Its Defo dlc ...