Price Petition

Why is everyone whining about the price in the first place?

Do i need to explain myself ones more??

Aaaw jeez whatever.

800 MSP Mappack = 10 dollar, now they will probably sell the thing about 2 million times, so that's 20 million bucks.

1200 MSP Mappack = 15 dollar, 2 million sells = 30 million bucks.

Think further then just the ''OMG 5 DOLLARZ"

And yes, i am realising we are living in a recesion or whatever it's called, but thats no reason to scam us.

Aaaw jeez whatever.

800 MSP Mappack = 10 dollar, now they will probably sell the thing about 2 million times, so that's 20 million bucks.

And yes, i am realising we are living in a recesion or whatever it's called, but thats no reason to scam us.

And here i go again:

It's a free market. We owe these guys NOTHING.

If you invented a "widget", you would set the price TO MAXIMIZE PROFIT. Because for christ sakes THEY ARE A BUSINESS. This isn't our mothers created these map packs, THEY ARE A BUSINESS.

And how is it a scam? They tell you what you get (3 brand new maps, and 2 fan favorites from COD 4), and they tell you how much...1200 points. Overpriced in your view, but certainly no scam.

And here i go again:

It's a free market. We owe these guys NOTHING.

If you invented a "widget", you would set the price TO MAXIMIZE PROFIT. Because for christ sakes THEY ARE A BUSINESS. This isn't our mothers created these map packs, THEY ARE A BUSINESS.

And how is it a scam? They tell you what you get (3 brand new maps, and 2 fan favorites from COD 4), and they tell you how much...1200 points. Overpriced in your view, but certainly no scam.

I tough the motto of every good business was: ''The costumer is king''

Well apperently, they lied.

On the side note: If you guys and girls keep paying more and more for this, it'll just motivate other company to do the same, and as per such: The prices will just keep rising and rising.

Edited by ZundayXx

Yes, we are in a global recession, but Activision/IW already made BILLIONS on this game during this recession. Had we not been in a recession, they would have made even more! They are certainly not a business in need of a bailout. And to top off the cake, they are calling this map pack a Stimulus. The only thing it is stimulating is their own wallets. It sounds kind of insulting, no?

Albeit, this is all business as usual, they can charge what they want for their product and there's no sense in us bitching, really. It will be bought by many, they will have add a few dozen million to their change purse, and do it all over again.

Why are so many people such tight bastards? Its an extra couple of qiud ffs! Jesus christ stop fucking moaning. No matter how many people dont buy these maps IW are still going to make a F'in killing from this, You think a couple o' thousand people out of the millions of people that are going to buy this is going to make a dent in there wallet, Not even slight one,I wouldnt be suprised if this Map pack set another DLC record. You do realise that DLC are going rise sooner or later Yes? Activision just have the balls to take the first step.

Edited by Genesis x360a

Why are so many people such tight bastards? Its an extra couple of qiud ffs! Jesus christ stop fucking moaning. No matter how many people dont buy these maps IW are still going to make a F'in killing from this, You think a couple o' thousand people out of the millions of people that are going to buy this is going to make a dent in there wallet, Not even slight one,I wouldnt be suprised if this Map pack set another DLC record.

You're the one having a spasm, i'm staying calm, you on the other hand, are a ''Tight bastard''

Hey everyone I see a lot of people pissed off by the price of the DLC go to www.petitiononline.com/codmw2mp/petition.html.

Sign it and hopefully Activision might get of their fat ass's and listen. If not DLC will be a continued way in which developers abuse the players with over priced DLC. I mean the price of this DLC is nearly as much as say The Ballad Of Gay Tony which is a completely awesome whole new story rather then a few just recycled maps.

Please support or otherwise Activison are going to carry on making these map packs and just rob everyone.

You dont need to make a petition. Just vote with your wallet.

Not buying the maps is all you need to do for your point to get across to IW.

I for one, will be buying them as 15 dollars is like an hour of work for most people.

Aaaw jeez whatever.

Yea 5 more dollars i don't have to spend.

I understand that we're in a recession, but why is everyone crying over $15, it's not that much money. You could work a couple of hours at a minimum wage job, sell something on Ebay, pick cans up off the ground, it's not that hard to come up with $15. The best part is that the majority of those complaining probably have the 100GB hard drives and their $100 headsets and play this on their $1000 TV.

Don't like it, don't buy it. It's called free enterprise and I'd bet that the IW people are making fun of your petition as we speak...

I understand that we're in a recession, but why is everyone crying over $15, it's not that much money. You could work a couple of hours at a minimum wage job, sell something on Ebay, pick cans up off the ground, it's not that hard to come up with $15. The best part is that the majority of those complaining probably have the 100GB hard drives and their $100 headsets and play this on their $1000 TV.

Don't like it, don't buy it. It's called free enterprise and I'd bet that the IW people are making fun of your petition as we speak...

Yes, $15 is not a lot of money. It is however, a lot of money for 3 new maps.

I wouldn't mind paying $15.

It's the MSP BS that annoys me.. I hate having to pay $20 for 1400 MSP.. Cause I buy something that's 800 and I have 600 MSP left over.. Wtf am I going to do with that? Then I have to waste another $20 on MSP just so I can buy something of 800 MSP value.. I know now I have that left over 1200 for something later on.. But it's just a pain when I'm trying to buy other things as well..

i was going to sign....

UNTIL I REALIZED YOU SPELLED CUSTOMERS WRONG IN THE PETITION

HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE?

WOW someone made a spelling mistake..

OH MY GOD ITS THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD SAVE ME JEBUS...

I'm sure you've never once made a type before.

FUCKING LOSER.

FUCKING LOSER.

It's different when your trying to make a point to a company that might be willing to change the price on a dlc that a lot of people will end up buying, if IW read that petition they probably laughed.. I would have, then i wouldn't have taken it seriously.

I cant believe ppl are still complaining, if you think its overpriced dont f***ing buy it JESUS!

I will probably buy it later on when its cheaper, because I got bills to pay atm so im trying to save as much money as possible

I mean its only a couple of quid, yes im annoyed its that expensive but theres no need to get all pyscho about it =P

FUCKING LOSER.

its a petition against the price of the DLC

IF YOU WANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY A LEGITIMATE CORPORATION YOU NEED TO SPELL CORRECTLY - YOU WOULDN'T WALK UP TO THE COMPANY WITH A MISSPELLED WORD IN THE PETITION WOULD YOU? ITS THE SAME THING

I could give a shit less about spelling in the forums, but in a petition you need to spell EVERYTHING CORRECTLY in order to be taken SERIOUSLY

YOU SIR ARE NOT SMART

Edited by Sonnenberg