5 Guys with one Grenade Made easy!

Near the end of the second level you will come to the large room that contains the second bomb.

Obviously make sure you have a grenade!

Okay the room will have several guys scattered about in it. On the right side of the room towards the back will be a closed door. Make a mental note of this door because this is wear the cluster of guys that you will nade comes from.

Okay move into the room and begin to clear out the bad guys. Once you have the majority cleared out move into the room and stay near the closed door. The last remaining dude or two will be opposite of you shooting at you from the across the room. Kill them and then quickly turn around to face the door because as soon as the last guy in the room is killed the door bursts open and five guys will come charging in.

However, if you are facing the door and are quick on the nade you will catch them all in a tight cluster and boom...achievement unlocked.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Man this is really pissing me off. Every time I get down to the last guy I drop him throw the nade and all the guys spead out before it blows... This happened about 30 times. 10 times the door never even opened... Grrr:mad:

Good plan tho I'll try till I get it or get bored and move on to the next game.

• 1 month later...

lol...I was going to try it the way you suggested Rogue..but wanted to finish the level I was doing first...so Im just going through the level and I taser a guy...and the achievement for 5 with one Boom came up lol... I did try to get a few guys earlier in the level with a grenade so im assuming it was just delayed but still made me laugh :D

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...