KFZ Scrubs

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just started playing this again and I already have the tag team achievement but if anybody needs an extra person I am more than willing to help

GT: DStyles23

I'm on most of the times because my xbox overheats but just sent a PM right away

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have sessions for these at

August 25 at 7:00PM - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds Decade Duels for 4 hours

30 Aug at 12:00PM - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds Decade Duels for 4 hours

30 Aug at 6:00PM - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds Decade Duels for 4 hours

All times are EST.

Note: I have these sessions set up on Trueachievements, so since there is a rating system on it they get priority. You can add me for these sessions but I will only invite you if we don't have enough people. I've never done this before (combining the two websites) but I have to now due to the lack of boosters for this game.

Add me on XBL only: blue silk

Edited by blue silk

Looking for 2 people to boost this game, we'll match win for win on the tag mode. I still don't know what's going on in this game, but I know that if you don't finish your turn with a 30 sec timer the game ends really quick for a win.

Send me a msg on xbox live (GT: nnaatteedd)

Hey i'm looking to get the "friendly duelist" achievement but by actually playing the games. whenever i go online, people always quit before i am about to win, and so it doesn't count towards the achievement. I already have a friend who will play so i am looking for two additional people to play games. we will play without quiting even if we are losing, and i hope you will do the same.

Gamertag: Fizzy Bubblech9

Friend's Gamertag: AL3X156512161

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm looking to do the tag achievements, it has been a while, but would prefer to do this as a group of 4 and take turns winning and that. Can't help until after the New Year starts. Just message me if interested or have a spot open for me and I will gladly join, I would like to get these out of the way so I could possibly want to start playing it again in single player mode and attempt to 100% it.

GT: ALL4WON

• 1 month later...