hide and seek kindergarden / homeless person reloc. quest

hi i need a little help with some questing...

for the hide and seek (you get this on the outside basketball court):

i found 5 out of 6 kids. im on day 3.

i dont need the following kids, because i found them myself:

jenny

billy

quaid

flora

sally

is the last kid behind one of the "rat walls" or in kanada?

for the homeless people relocation (from the mayor):

i found the one next to princess kennys house and 4 inside the sewer (got them together with finding the mr. hankey kids quest). (5 out of 7)

thx

Edited by Quidac

Speaking of those, at one time I got some info about getting passed these "walls". But this message was gone to quickly, so does anyone know how to get passed these or am I just to impatient?

nope just saw it. its on a shield near the farm. just use dragon cry (the first fart magic) on it.

an other question. how will i be able to dive to the ufo in the middle of the pond? i can anal-sap there but im not able to materialize...

its a special typ of equipment i need, is it?

edit.

ever crossed the border? epic...

Edited by Quidac

one kid is behind a counter-i think it was the post office

ok. thanks...

found the last one. he is inside the bank; top left behind the table the woman is standing in front of. you see part of his red pants.

an other question. how will i be able to dive to the ufo in the middle of the pond? i can anal-sap there but im not able to materialize...

found it out myself. you have to be small to fit into the ufo inside the small lake.

found the last one of the relocation quest:

go left from your own house, across the street, there will be a bench on the left side with a girl (might) saying you dont have enough friends to become friends with her. now the important part: left of the bench there is a tree with a bird in it. just go behind the tree, through the hole in the fence and walk the way up and left. there are 3 homeless people.

ps.

One of the homeless people is inside the truck parked just outside of the storage depot.

thks "w4rrior eh" for pointing that one out.

found the last one of the relocation quest:

go left from your own house, across the street, there will be a bench on the left side with a girl (might) saying you dont have enough friends to become friends with her. now the important part: left of the bench there is a tree with a bird in it. just go behind the tree, through the hole in the fence and walk the way up and left. there are 3 homeless people.

Found them by accident right as the started the game. Not an easy fight right after you leave Kupa Keep!

Thanks for these tips. I see a couple I'm missing. What about:

Spoiler

The Nazi Zombie homeless guy when you are saving Randy on the UFO. Does he count? When I beat him I didn't notice my counter being updated.

Nah he doesn't count. And a lot of the homeless can be found in the sewers.

Edited by CyanideSpirit

• 11 months later...