Achievement Guide

Fizzmatix

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/659/UPpmCqI=.jpg Grand Master - 50 http://tinyurl.com/cw3qy8

Earn 15 skill points during a campaign

Skill points are earned though collecting secret and general collectables. Make sure you pick up all the collectables you come across and use the maps to make sure you find everyone. Missing a few collectables could cause you to miss out on 1 upgrade.

To earn 15 skill points you will need to finish each stage and get the highest exp score you can. Just collect all the items required below:

- Find every collectable (including secret collectables)

- Find every letter

You don't need to apply these points to violette but they may help you as you work your way though the game. The more collectables the better, you will need roughly 15,000exp to gain all the points. If you don't want to miss out on this achievement just make sure you pick up all the collectables until you gain the achievement, if you miss something just after a checkpoint load back to the checkpoint and go collect it.

You don't have to get high marks on any level to go towards the EXP, I got the "Soldier" rank on a couple (they pissed me off and I got trigger happy) and still got the achievement. You might want to add that you have to do every "Level Secret" achievement (seven total) for the EXP, on top of all the collectibles.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fizzmatix great guide dude! Finished this game in three days and thanks to you i've got another 1000 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg in my list. :drunk

One minnor thing, in the description of the Relentless achievement you're talking about a total of 324 German soldiers while there are 344. It stressed me out untill i added all the numbers for myself. :)

ps. For the people who want to kill everybody on the "Leave a light on" mission on the docks:

If you kill everybody silent you will miss one german. The missing German spawns on the U boat if the Officer with the safe combination spots you. (Same story as in the Ghetto level).

Fizzmatix great guide dude! Finished this game in three days and thanks to you i've got another 1000 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg in my list. :drunk

One minnor thing, in the description of the Relentless achievement you're talking about a total of 324 German soldiers while there are 344. It stressed me out untill i added all the numbers for myself. :)

ps. For the people who want to kill everybody on the "Leave a light on" mission on the docks:

If you kill everybody silent you will miss one german. The missing German spawns on the U boat if the Officer with the safe combination spots you. (Same story as in the Ghetto level).

Your the 2nd person to say that about the kills, it's said 344 people for well over a week now. Maybe your computer has cached the website so it's showing old info. But if your going for relentless as long as you kill everyone you see even missing up to 20 people you will see still get the achievement.

Glad it was of some help though :D

Just remember everyone to refresh the guide a few times and clear your cache to make sure your getting the most up to date guide info :D

i just got all the secret achievements except miss know it all, i thought this would unlock after getting every secret achievement? or am i wrong?

It's bc you got a secret achievement and then you reload checkpoint but you did't do it again. I think you have to do all secret objectives in one playthrough, not get all secret achievement in one playthrough. If you reload you still got achievement but not completing the secret task.

It's bc you got a secret achievement and then you reload checkpoint but you did't do it again. I think you have to do all secret objectives in one playthrough, not get all secret achievement in one playthrough. If you reload you still got achievement but not completing the secret task.

Your probably correct on this, you need to pick up the item you can't just load back a checkpoint and then still get miss know it all as you need the collectable in your inventory.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...