Achievement Trading Thread

Barad

Originally Posted by DocRaiden http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

At least one player left ... starting up this weekend ... LEGION OF BOOM

1. Adhalas

2. KR4KEN

3. Ghost IIII

4. DA9lin

5. Additional

6. Additional

Ok, we are 4 players. More are welcome (for other Achivos). I send you friends requests and would invite you at the session.

Suggest this Saturday or Sunday. 19:30 - open end (GMT)

Any preferences?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by Coreys651

Need Compulsive liar for my last achievement. Anybody up for up, i will help with other achievements after i get this one. Thanks

1. KiNkY DuDe 09

2. MarioFlaBR

3. II JAZMAN II (maybe +1)

Edited by Jazman

Originally Posted by Coreys651

Need Compulsive liar for my last achievement. Anybody up for up, i will help with other achievements after i get this one. Thanks

1. KiNkY DuDe 09

2. MarioFlaBR

3. II JAZMAN II (maybe +1)

I'm in for this just let me know when you go for it... im busy sunday nights, tuesdays and wednesdays.

Put me down for any of the ones listed, but if you need something else ill be happy to help anyone who helps me, im willing to help with golden guns aswell all i need is the Explosive rifle.

1. Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace: In a full Multiplayer Poker game, beat the table when blinds are at maximum

2. The Big Bluff: In a Multiplayer Poker game, win a hand by forcing someone with a better hand to fold

3. In A Van Down By The River: In a Multiplayer Poker game, win a hand on the last card when you were losing prior

4. Compulsive Liar: In a full Multiplayer Liar's Dice game, win without losing a single die

5. Good Call: In a single Multiplayer Liar's Dice game, successfully make a spot-on call

6. One Die to Rule Them All: In a Multiplayer Liar's Dice game, win with only one die left

7. Triple Crown: Get first place in all races in any Grand Prix

8. Peacewalker: Finish a single race without getting shot or killed, and without shooting a bullet

9. From Glue to Mon Dieu!: During a Grand Prix, finish a race in first after placing last in the previous race.

10. We Must Protect This House!: While on defense, do not allow the attacking team to capture any of their objectives

11. Avatar of Death: Successfully complete either round of a Stronghold map without dying

12. Legion of Boom: Get a triple kill while on the attacking team in Stronghold

13. Kingpin: Fight off 8 unique players during your time on top during Land Grab in Multiplayer Free Roam.

I'm in the same boat as this fine, sir. HMU GT: boneMORO

all I need is 4..

Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace

In a full Multiplayer Poker game, beat the table when blinds are at maximum

Compulsive Liar

In a full Multiplayer Liar's Dice game, win without losing a single die

Legion of Boom

Get a triple kill while on the attacking team in Stronghold

Kingpin

Fight off 8 unique players during your time on top during Land Grab in Multiplayer Free Roam.

If anyone can help me with ANY please send me a message saying RDR and I'll add you.

:) thanks!

Edited by Ghost Illusions

Right I need 2 more to finish this game! Poker ace and Complusive liar!

below is a list for 6 spaces... (first come first serve!) Please pm me or fr saying rdr boost thurs.

I need the group to be available for Thursday 11th 9pm GMT.

1.DA9lin

Please pm or fr me... DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST AND ADD YOUR NAME AS IT WILL BE VOID... ONLY PEOPLE THAT RESPOND VIA LIVE WILL BE TAKEN FOR THIS BOOST!

Right I need 2 more to finish this game! Poker ace and Complusive liar!

below is a list for 6 spaces... (first come first serve!) Please pm me or fr saying rdr boost thurs.

I need the group to be available for Thursday 11th 9pm GMT.

1.DA9lin

Please pm or fr me... DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST AND ADD YOUR NAME AS IT WILL BE VOID... ONLY PEOPLE THAT RESPOND VIA LIVE WILL BE TAKEN FOR THIS BOOST!

1. DA9lin

2. tdgotgames95

3. DaLgakiran

Anyone that wants to do complisive liar achievement send me a friend request stating what its about and I'll add u to the list. I wanna do it on Saturday at 2pm eastern time so American east coast time

1. Thrashhhh

2.ScReEmFaCe

3. FallenUtopia

4. X30 C64 Forever

Edited by thrashhhh

My final list for my boost session tomorrow night at 9pm GMT.

if you still would like to have a chance message me but you will be a reserve! if there are enough people in reserves a second boost can be established.

1. DA9lin

2. tdgotgames95

3. DaLgakiran

4.Ghost Illusions

5.Boxset Dan THFC

6.Most Vehement

Reserves: (incase anyone can't make it)

1. udam the ogre

2. Lord

Looking To Boost/Trade Achievement:

1) Kingpin ( 8 People Needed )

2) Legion of Boom ( 3 People Needed )

3) Compulsive Liar ( 5 People Needed )

4) You Rule! and The mother lode ( 3 People Needed ) ( Advanced Co-Op Missions )

5) And Any other Achievement you might need help with.

Listed: (Thanks, and Good Hunting)

1) Ghost Illusions

2) cohocton22

3) Diabolicol619

4) Sinkurion

5) Xandler

6) Trashhhh

7) Lipmonger 7

8) FallenUtopia

9) Numbskull x666x

Helpers: (The people who are willing to just help and not care about the achievements)

1) JO31201

2) ANGEL0427

3) iAngel Dx20

( Reminder ) PM or QuickReply So i can Include you into the list.... ( Faster the Better )

-GamerTag: Prevention SxS ( Send me a FR so when everyone is ready and On We'll get going )

-Please PM me Either on Xbox Live or on Here, If you wan't In, I'm On both so my reply/answer will be a lot quicker.

-I Will be Doing this From Today(Wednesday August 10th) through Friday August 12. (12:00pm - 10:00pm US Eastern Time)

Thank you.

Edit: This Session Has Closed Thanks to everyone who have joined and helped, Good Hunting to all.

Edited by Prevention SxS