Why I dislike the DLC *May contain spoilers*

TTD187

It's just all round crap. There was no voice acting in Genki Bowl VII, and it wasn't in anyway interesting. It was too short.

There was no character or plot development in Gangstas in space and it was too short.

Trouble With Clones was too short and has no option to use the irradiated Saints Flow.

In all honesty, each DLC just felt like a re-hash of the game I already bought. I am very disappointed in this DLC and I believe that there should be available extras for the people suckered into the season pass that offered only 3 hours worth of game play with no replayability.

Plus, of course you couldn't use any of the weapons in the DLC outside of the DLC :/

The truth and nothing but the truth. I did kinda enjoy 'em, but they were far too short. Less than 3 hours to complete all 3 and the game is still broken, so why haven't they bothered to update fans about a possible update to the game?

Still, we can't replay missions which is really getting to me. They ignore requests/cries on the official forums by dodging questions, but when it comes to making money, they are more than happy to talk.

I will never buy a season pass again, at least when it has the involvement of Volition and/or THQ.

• 3 weeks later...

Totally. Downloaded all of them a couple of hours ago and already done with it (including all achievements). Maybe I was that fast because I bought the upgrades to be invincible against everything except melee attacks and I also had unlimited ammo upgrades, but even without these things it's way too short.

BUT, they just cost 560MP so you can't expect much more IMO.

Totally. Downloaded all of them a couple of hours ago and already done with it (including all achievements). Maybe I was that fast because I bought the upgrades to be invincible against everything except melee attacks and I also had unlimited ammo upgrades, but even without these things it's way too short.

The fuck I can't. Each of those packs should have been 400 MS Points at most. There isn't nearly enough content in any of them to justify more than a $5 price tag, and even that's probably too steep. They should probably be around $1 or $2 for how little they add to the game. Fucking horse armor was better value for the money than this, especially as we don't even get to keep the fun new toys like the bee cannon or Saints Flow powerups to use in the rest of the game. :mad:

• 3 weeks later...

the genki bowl was the worst of all 3 dlc

for ganstas in space and trouble with clones it was funny and I enjoyed it but could have been longer

for gangstas in space they should have let us keep the weapons. what could have saved trouble for clones was making it longer or giving use the bee launcher and the epic saint flow

i hope the next dlc enter the dominatrix redeems this last 3

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed them, Pricewise they sucked. but i enjoyed the time i spent playing them.

Although i think they screwed it up a little, i would of loved to use the panda suits power, or the saints flow. Why could they not just add that in? that sucked. But apart from that Genki Bowl was okay the mini games fun.

Gangstas in space i found pretty funny at parts, and the johnny one i just loved the saints flow part, adding saints flow into the actual main game would of made it a well worth the price dlc for me. i could play through the whole game with just that saints flow.

Agreed, as DLC go they were OK but when you were invincible it was way too easy to complete.

the genki bowl was the worst of all 3 dlc

for ganstas in space and trouble with clones it was funny and I enjoyed it but could have been longer

for gangstas in space they should have let us keep the weapons. what could have saved trouble for clones was making it longer or giving use the bee launcher and the epic saint flow

i hope the next dlc enter the dominatrix redeems this last 3

Dominatrix isn't a dlc its a stand alone game you can buy on disc or download that doesn't require SR3 to play at all its more like the ps3 exclusive Saints Row Money Shot so expect it to be a 10-20 hour xbla game lol. As for the dlc yes they were short but I really enjoyed them and people saying you can't replay them is wrong for all but hemlock when you save then load they are back in your phone.